How could I combine these arrays??


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello.. I'm trying to figure out a way to combine these first two arrays to get the last array..

1st array:
Code: Array
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
(
[0] => zero
[1] => one
[2] => two
)

2nd array:
Code: Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[0] => test0
)

[1] => Array
(
[0] => test1
)

[2] => Array
(
[0] => test2
)
)

The array I'm trying to get out of both:
Code: Array
(
[zero] => Array
(
[0] => test0
)

[one] => Array
(
[0] => test1
)

[two] => Array
(
[0] => test2
)
)
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
125 Like 40 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

FlashVar function how to insert variables
Hi guys. Im new in this forum and also new in php programming. Can you help me about this code?
<

Passing an array of values From VB6.0 to Oracle PL/SQL Function
Basically we are using VB6.0.

When we try to pass an array from VB6.0 to an Oracle PL/SQL

Login script (probably a simple error)
dbConfig.php
Code: <?
// Replace the variable values below
// with your specific dat

Effort Estimation Template for Steady State Support
Hi Everyone,

Is there any SAP provided template/format for system change and enhancements

CHECK A STRING FOR ' " ' (DOUBLE QUOTES)
I am checking for delimiter (.!?) and if there is a " after a sentence then it should neglect a

Need help Updating SQL Server Express DB from c# :(
Please can anyone help with:-
1 How to sructure the strSelect statement.
2 How to instruct

Output Full URL of Current Page
Let's say I am currently viewing a dynamic page:

http://www.mydomain.com/directory/index.php

Little problem with form insertion in MySQL, Please help!!!
Hi!,

I'm a little bit new with php and I have a little issue here. I created a webform to ins

Troubles with a spider class
I am building a spider that will crawl through random whitepages (eg. anywho.com, switchboard.com, w

Email "$"
Hello!!

Any PHP guy with a bit of a knowledge in Flash ?

When I send a JPEG from flash

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash