what does this mean? +=


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

is anyone able to explain what this code is saying?

i had it written for me awhile back and now that i wanna change it about to make it my own etc i dont really know what each part is doing... esspecially the += part lol.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

im using a form which includes this:

Code: <input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="50 Awake Pills" />

and then from the form above this code is used:

Code: $total = ereg_replace( "[^A-Za-z0-9]", "", $_REQUEST['item_name'] );

$total += 0;

for ( $i = 0; $i < $total; $i++ )
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
135 Like 17 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Problem with the Update command used with a sqldataadapter
I'm connected to a database on an SQL Server and I'm using a sqldataadapter, sqlconnection, sqldatas

include problem
I have my root folder as:
Code: $root = $_SERVER["SITE_HTMLROOT"]; // the server root<

Issue Parsing XML into table
Hello all,

Im a bit new to php and new to phpfreaks. But thanks in advance for the help!
<

pspell
using pspell, is it possible to get words that would be best in the current phrase?

For examp

GIS appliction help
I found some tutorials in the internet to develop a map application I don't want to use google maps

BAPI BBP_INB_DELIVERY_CREATE - material number missing in delivery
Hi Experts,

I was able to successfully create an Inbound delivery with reference to a PO

Problem with umlauts and UTF-8
Hello every1,

I'm creating my own little CMS at the moment and got some problems with the cha

some query on multilingual website
Hi all,

Which is the simplest and easiest method to make a website multilingual,
is it put

How to use php and sql to check if values match the ones in a table (for logins)
How would I code it that the script takes two variables that are passed to it (UserID and PIN), and

for some reason mysql query not working, not inserting, please check it out
This code is not inserting anything into my db, don't know why, the $_SESSION variable does contain

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash