php unable to sent email


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi, guys, I try to send a email through php but unfortunately the mail unable to sent. Here is my code, any configuration that I need to change in order to send the email ? Anyone who know please help ? Thanks in advance.

<?// send e-mail to ...
$to="me@localhost";
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

// Your subject
$subject="Test";

// From
$header="from: your name <your email>";

// Your message
$message="Hello rn";
$message.="This is testrn";
$message.="Test again ";

// send email
$sentmail = mail($to,$subject,$message,$header);

// if your email succesfully sent
if($sentmail){
echo "Email Has Been Sent .";
}
else {
echo "Cannot Send Email ";
}
?>

The error message "Cannot Send Email" shown
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
162 Like 14 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Tournament Brackets (Double Elimination)?
Is making a double elimination tournament style bracket system capable of being done in php?

Code Help.. If txt input box empty search X instead..
I am having a problem with my search script. At current it will simply search by a selected date whi

Simple PHP/Java Help..
Hi,
I'm trying to build a little program to do with calculating postage. Unfortunately i haven't

Are sessions secure at all?..
I haven't really gotten into yet, but I was just thinking of something weird..

Lets say you h

Scrolling news bar and MySQL
I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post this on. If not, I apologize. I am still pretty

Handling text changed in text box control using Ajax
I need to create a web form with a text box control. When someone types text into the textbox I nee

Optimize Code
Just started getting into the use of cookies. The following code will redirect users to a set URL s

Can't get the unicode character
I'm trying to get some text from various parts of a file. I have converted the file to hex (bin2hex)

Certain files upload, while others do not
I want to read the data from an uploaded file. Not sure why, but it only uploads for certain files.

selection tool on raster image
Hi!
I have to implement in my app a selection tool which lets users to select region of any shape

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash