Namespace Problem


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm having problem with a section of code with a variable namespace.

This code works fine:
Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract $c = new AppsAdminViewsIndex;
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

However this code does not:
Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract echo $val[1];// Outputs AppsAdminViewsIndex; $c = new $val[1] //( ! ) Fatal error: spl_autoload() [function.spl-autoload]: Class AppsAdminViewsIndex could not be loaded in C:wampwww_devRainUrlsRouter.php on line 69

My "autoloader" (PHP handles namespace autoloading automatically):

Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract spl_autoload_extensions(".php");spl_autoload_register();

I've trawled through the manual with no luck..
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
282 Like 26 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to get exact 3 moths post date from today date using javascript
How to get exact 3 moths post date from today date using javascript
Please help

need help in creating captcha
hi i have a problem creating captcha system. i create some basic script for image displaying but it

Need help in log in and log out?
hi there all of u. i have recently created a site for someone. i have placed log in and log out and

Required to login help
I'm trying to set up my site so users have to be logged into the forum to access the site.I've been

pspell
using pspell, is it possible to get words that would be best in the current phrase?

For examp

Creating an invoice
Using fpdf I am trying to create an invoice to send to clients. The products are sold in pricing tie

Code error with Index.php
Error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/runevid/public_

PHP MySQL and DATE
Hi everyone

I have a databse and in one of the columns I have date values such as 2009-March-

Display data returned from Ajaxservices!!
I have a question about displaying results using ajax. I have part of the code below.
$.ajax({

License Issue - service type user
Hi,

I would like to understand the following issue regarding sap license.
I wish to

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash