is this the proper use of mysql_real_escape_string() to prevent sql injections?
i was wondering is this the proper use of mysql_real_escape_string() to prevent sql injections? any
Post, not working, please help
The error is:
Method Not Allowed
The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /student
need help in dynamic select menu in php
hi i have created a dynamic select menu using php. i have a problem in that which is when the user s
DOMDocument parsing
Hello, I am parsing an xml file from an API which I have converted into a DOMDocument in php. This i
FILTER_CALLBACK -- Files?
Hi All,
I'm using the php filter functions to validate my form data. For custom filters, I'm
Performance impact of cookies
Hi, I was just wondering what impact there would be in terms of performance if you where to set then
finding key position of specified value in multi-dimensional array
Code: $openedfile = fopen($tfc_file4, "r");
$rc = 1;
while(!feof($openedfile))
{<
Why use OOP?
Can someone explain to me why I should use OOP instead of procedure based code.
Im building a
Multiple Pages
Hi. Im very new to php. I'm trying to create a basic login/registration page.
So I have a bas
Running External Scripts
I am very new to PHP and am not even sure what I'm asking is possible. I have just installed mediaW