Find current logon time


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,
in my sql script i want to query and find out the logon time of the current session.

If i connect to the gv$session table, i have to pass other variables like current SID, INST_ID, ... to identify the record of the current session
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
and then fetch the logon time value

Instead, i am looking for much simpler function like SYS_CONTEXT

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
298 Like 24 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

onClick='location.href=index.htm'> not working
Below is my code:

echo "<input type='button' value='redirect' onClick='location.h

Namespace Problem
I'm having problem with a section of code with a variable namespace.

This code works fine:

Best way to check for end of a record and send it back to the first record
I'm hoping someone can help me out and explain the best way to accomplish this.

What I'm doin

$variable = $variable
Hello

Sorry if this is a really simple question but I have run out of ideas. Is there a reall

Add 5 to a variable when a button is clicked, and re-run a for loop
So I'm making a feedback sort of section on a website with MySQL and PHP, I've gotten the script to

Last Weeks sDate and eDate.
sDate - Start Date
eDate - End Date

I need to pull two dates for "Last Week" whi

problem with array - multilingual page
this is my test page :
Code: <?php
if(isset($_GET['lang'])) {
if($_GET['la

Using system() and bringing back the results
I am aware that you can use system() within PHP to execute system commands, but I was wondering if t

How do I give a developer access to a specific directory and nothing else?
I want to give a develop access to a specific directory and nothing else

I can give them an F

How to get the previous months last date....
Here's my wittle problem. I suck at working with dates.

So today is 10/20/2009, i need to fig

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash