Warning message
I've put a website that I was doing live and I'm getting this warning message when I try to add a ne
Multiple Do / While Statements?
I'm still very new to PHP, and running in to a problem when trying to execute a do/while loop inside
Bandwidth monitoring?
Hi guys,
I need a little information I have written a php app and I occurred to that I need
Basic Forum Tutorial
Hi, I'm new to PHP. I want to build a basic forum for my site using PHP and MySQL. I've searched t
RTF fomatting to email content
Im trying to sen an email with content is picked up from a rtf-file (file_get_contents('*.rtf'). Mai
Handling text changed in text box control using Ajax
I need to create a web form with a text box control. When someone types text into the textbox I nee
please, need help coding this voting for your favorite car polling system.
hi, my code needs a lot of work, but i want to be able to let users vote on their favorite car, upda
Login script (probably a simple error)
dbConfig.php
Code: <?
// Replace the variable values below
// with your specific dat
News script
Hi ...
I am not sure if this is the rite place to post this but if its not sorry
i am
standard ALV application toolbar, into custom report....
HI,
I have a question regarding displaying standard ALV menu path and application toolbar