Wierd echo error?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi, i got the most wierd php error ever and i don't know why..
Code: echo "<td><strong>MP:</strong></td>";
echo "<td>";
echo "".$char['mn']."";
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
echo "</td>"
echo "<td><strong>Armor:</strong></td>";
echo "<td>";
echo "".$char['armor']."";

Now i get this error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ECHO, expecting ',' or ';' in C:I***characters.php on line 241
Line 241 says:
echo "<td><strong>Armor:</strong></td>";
What is wrong with this one? :/ Thanks for sharing your wisdom
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
271 Like 12 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Change log of Cost centre change in Plant maintenance order
Hi,
How to view Change log of Cost centre in Plant maintenance order. Not visible thru 'Docume

UDP Multicast question
Hey,

Im not really in the know when it comes to network related programming and activitie

styling a RadioButtonList
HiI need to have a radio button and close to it, its lable, then a space then another set of those.

PHP Code To Change Font Color in Table Cell
I would appreciate help with the following snippet of my php code. I am just trying to change the f

PHP doesn't send my mail
Hi all, I found this and used it to send mail. Simple contact form with some required fields. The va

Need help in log in and log out?
hi there all of u. i have recently created a site for someone. i have placed log in and log out and

Help With editting and deleting form
Hallo !!

So look at this image :

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8272/snapshot5f.pn

Solution to the FindControl problem
I have seen may posts about having problems with the FindControl method. Most seem to come about bec

Multi image upload
I have a gallery to build and want to build a dynamic upload form to allow for $var number of fields

Can we convert non uni code system into unicode
Hi All,

Presently i am using non-unicode system and the sap version is 4.7.
Can i c

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash