output_buffering so rewrite


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm planning to rewrite some of my scripts so they don't have to use output buffering to accomplish their form validation and html displays......so what rules should i follow when rewriting it so i can avoid setting output_buffering to a high value?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
314 Like 29 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Batch update record with Pagination
Hoping someone can help me with this issue I'm having, im trying to batch update records from a resu

Displaying Multidimensional Arrays...about to put my head in a vice, PLEASE HELP
I am fairly new to PHP and MySQL and I have a problem which I have been trying to resolve for days.

Syntax error
hi im having a little trobble with this script
-------------------------------------------------

Module pool selction screen parameters combination logic
Hi floks,
Am new to the module pool development ,Recently i have created one program based on

PHP, Arrays & A Lot Of Confusion
I've been doing basic PHP work on sites for a few years now, but I've never been tempted to learn ho

Mail sending is slow on server
Why mail is taking time to be send on apache-linux server

Text file to .Dat file Conversion in PHP
Hi All,
Could anybody provide code for Text file to .Dat file Conversion in PHP.

Tha

Strange PHP/mySQL error ... am I just tired?
Code: <?

## CONNECT TO DB FUNCTION!
function ConnectTo($db2con)
{
$hostNam

admin with my register system?
Hey i wana make it so i can make a admin level on my register system , I'm kinda new to php to im no

MySQL issue
I am taking sentences through a form on page. Then checking some condition and trying to insert them

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash