Storing the referrer in session... problems with tabs

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello All

I am currently working on an ERP project based on the MVC methodology, when a user navigates the site we store the referrer in session.

The problem we have is that using multiple tabs upsets our session stack of referrers, it would be good to store this stack as an associative array so we have a stack for each tab, as at the moment if you open a new tab, the original tab redirects to the wrong place.

The problem I have is that I need a unique identifier for that array, now it would be too easy to think that a tab_id would exist, but it doesn't appear so.

So does anybody know if it's possible to get the tab index, even if it's exclusively using FireFox (we will provide a fall-back for IE etc *pukes*)

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
336 Like 44 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Appending GET data with form submition
Okay, what I'm trying to do is to use a form to append an already existing GET data string.

I

Is it possible to put an entire 500-page book in a database with PHP?
I am working on an intranet and I was wondering if its possible to code php with mysql to enter a fu

highlighting search terms
well, I started this in the regular PHP section, but it no longer fits there. Suffice it to say, I'm

Gaining access to Drop Down Menu Variable
code is below, I am creating a drop down menu. I want to echo the value selected in the drop down me

count only commas outside parenteses
I have a sql table containing
id - query - query name
the first page contains a drop down men

How to login with SAPCPIC userid
I have changed the Password for SAPCPIC in Development Server for 000,001 and 100 client.
But w

Creating a function
Basically i wanna put all this code in a seperate file

Code: <?php

form help
this doesn't work. i want the form action to go the location.href of the submit button chosen.. how

A little help needed passing hidden values to next page
I have a page that has hidden values in a form.

example
Code: <input name='signupID

form problem
below in the form action, i've put "test.php?w=$sw&h=$sh" but when i input the for

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash