Storing the referrer in session... problems with tabs


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello All

I am currently working on an ERP project based on the MVC methodology, when a user navigates the site we store the referrer in session.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
The problem we have is that using multiple tabs upsets our session stack of referrers, it would be good to store this stack as an associative array so we have a stack for each tab, as at the moment if you open a new tab, the original tab redirects to the wrong place.

The problem I have is that I need a unique identifier for that array, now it would be too easy to think that a tab_id would exist, but it doesn't appear so.



So does anybody know if it's possible to get the tab index, even if it's exclusively using FireFox (we will provide a fall-back for IE etc *pukes*)
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
336 Like 44 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Transaction variant for VA02 not working
My requirement is to have transaction for user to only add the output and print a sales order.

PHP arrays into arrays need help
Hello
I am trying to highlight the days on my calendar based on the dates that i have in my datab

Change image filetype on upload?
Hi,
I've got a form which uploads an image to the server.
Is it possible to change the image t

Help with PHP Calendar code...
Hello, I'm new to this forum and I'm glad I found it.
I wrote this code for a PHP calendar as an

duplicate record notification
In my database, after insertion of records, I want to know if the record inserted is duplicate or no

Product categories for registration
Dear all,

We are going live with the Supplier registered next week. At standard, the 'sel

Text file to .Dat file Conversion in PHP
Hi All,
Could anybody provide code for Text file to .Dat file Conversion in PHP.

Tha

Help with Contact Form
I have this Form on an html page and the associated code on page.php (below).
I keep getting the

How to submit a form to the same page?
I have a table containing information about books in my library and this table has the following col

Open/Close Links in Php
Hello, Hoping someone can inform me how I can get PHP to automatically open a set of links in a new

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash