How To Make More Than One Redirection with PHP on the same page?
Hey im trying to do a direction page where it open differently link direction pages every time som
Take info from one coloum and move to another
Hi all,
I have this:
Code: [Select]$array = "SELECT stock_id FROM stocks WHERE stock_
Login page problems
I developed a website a few months ago and I am now having an issue with logging into it. The place
ok i need to join all this pages to make 1 neat code
i have 5 pages that make up my tv guide it works 100% but i want to make it 1 page if i can or 2, i
having a small php error tha deals with the 'foreach'
Last night i was working on a script for a cart and it seemed to working good, until this morning. F
CHECH A STRING FOR ' " ' (DOUBLE QUOTES)
I am checking for delimiter (.!?) and if there is a " after a sentence then it should neglect a
please hep to get values from a table row
can anyone tel me how I can select and get data from one row by pressing an Edit button in that row
ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected - got CLOB
SO : windows xp
database : XE
there is a table (transito) with two fields of clob
Problem in back link
I have page where i have given javascript back link but when i click on it browser give a message
connect() succeeds but accept() does not?
Please help me with this problem. I'm working on a time-sensitive project where I'm using TCP socket