phph within href not showing php if change ? to &


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Code: [Select]<a href="<?php echo $puser; ?>?m=<?php=(($m-1)<1) ? 12 : $m-1 ?>&amp;y=<?php =(($m-1)<1) ? $y-1 : $y ?>">
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
with the code above it displays /runnerjp?m=10&y=09 BUT if i chnage the ?m to &m then my $puser; doesnt show and all i get is /&m=.... why?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
265 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

why isn't this PHP code working ???
it's suppose to find a name on the database.

<?php

$s = $_POST["lname&

newbie question about multiple queries
hi everyone,
I'm sorry to ask such a basic question, but I'm young and trying to learn php on my

Help with writing "$" with fopen
I just can't get my syntax correct. Could someone help me please? I am trying to write a connect fil

how to make database item unique
Hey guys,

is it possible to do this:

I have the database item $title being pulled for

Apart from cron
I need to run a php file every one hour. Is there any other solution apart from cron job?

The type or namespace name 'ServiceModel' does not exist in the namespace 'System'
When I locally run the website, it works just fine, but when I uploaded it to the hosting environmen

question about stripslashes and real_escape_string
im cleaning up an old app that I wrote fixing some of the vulernabilities from attacks.

I hav

Typedef struct vs just struct
Anyone know the rationale for using typedef for structs when a struct is itself a typedef? I have s

MySQL query problem
When I try to run the following piece of code, I get this error:
QuoteWarning: mysql_query(): sup

Big O & time complexity ???
can you help me how to calculate the Big O & time complexity for any algorithm and c++ program pleas

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash