Is STL important?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm just starting programming and I've made it until the Standart Template Library. But the chapter seems incredibly boring, daunting and complicated, it looks so awful that I haven't yet read it so I can't really say is it complicated or not. So is it a very important thing or can I just skip it and live happily? I'm just kinda lazy to read the 30 pages dedicated to STL.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
191 Like 38 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Checkbox info wont include in Mailto
Hey, im new to php.
Basically I have made a form to request which type of job(s) are needed, whic

[PHP HELP] Php order form.
Hello to everyone @ phpfreaks. Im new to this site and hope to learn lots of things here.

Fir

present value of sequence?
Hi

Please help me to find out the present value of sequence?

Thanks

Reduce redundancies in switch functions?
Hello all! I somewhat new to PHP, and was wondering if anyone could give some suggestions on a swit

Insert to MySQL inside foreach
Hey.
I am parsing some html, and putting inside an html db.
I need to create a randomized inte

classic dynpro : hide area and auto adjust hights
Hi,

I want to develop a similar user interface as is used in standard transaction MIGO.

Different payment methods with different cross company requirements in F110
We are implementing SAP in a company in the shipping industry. They have the following requirement:<

Production Order Enterprise Service to Manufacturing Exctn Sys (MES) ???
Hello Experts,

In our current landscape SAP ECC 5.0 is integrated to MES system via PI 7.

that old Malformed Headers problem again!!!!! HELP!!!!!!
I've read the http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php/topic,37442.0.html

I don't think my c

using explode() to fill in checkboxes
Hi

I have a field stored in a table that contains regions in the UK separated by commas. Ther

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash