Secure FTP


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi experts,
There is no SFTP action in MII workbench.
This means it needs developing custom action.
Do you know is there a .jar file about SFTP for using with jre 1.4.xx?
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
222 Like 32 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to set pass login name from htaccess to php
When the user logs into my members page via htaccess, I'd like to retain the username so that I can

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
what is wrong with this

Code: [Select]<?php
if ($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'])
{

A WBS element with the name XXX already exists in version FREI_VERSION
Hi.
When I am trying to insert WBS element in a project, error occurs:

"A WBS eleme

Populate drop down list from table??
Lets say for arguments sake that i have a table which contains the numbers 1 to 10.
How can i get

SWF image using php?
Hello once again.

My latest en devour requires me to produce an image of a static .swf that i

PHP Code / Script To check weather the given email exists in a domain
Hi,

I want to implement the following in my web page

in sign up we will ask to enter u

$_POST variable un-useable
I'm trying to use a $_POST variable in a mysql update statement but i can't use it for some unknown

Query issues
I probably have this setup wrong well I know I do because nothing is showing up now. What I want is

Creation of Raw Exposure manually
SAP Gurus

I am creating Raw Exposure ( Hedge management ) thru T Code TEM10 with followin

Help with search.php
Hello All

I need the search engine on a site I am building at the moment to display the searc

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash