Character Set Setup


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Whats the best character set to use if you want every character to work, and also how do you make your files, mysql stuff, and all that set for the best character type..... got a check list i can follow?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
321 Like 44 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

i need help with php header and footer
I have designed a header and footer for my site and they seem to be ok when they are running individ

function not returning the correct value
I have a program that needs to return a value from a function. I have an output statement inside the

Php - mysql select?
hi, i have this code:

Code: <?php
session_start();
// dBase file
include &quo

trouble printing an array....
I'm having some trouble printing out an array forwards. I'm figuring out the high and low of an arra

Edit MySQL Row Using PHP and HTML Form
Hello,

Here's what I'm trying to do. Build a page where a user enters a MySQL row number in.

how to get values from $_Post with onchange="form.submit();"?
Hi, I have a form that submit to itself with a file upload field and two other hidden field values.<

Need a Timecode Class...
Not a Time Stamp, Time Code. Format is a bit different. HH:MM:SS:FF where FF is Frames. I dont re

Probably Easy, Need help with Check Boxes in PHP Code
hello,

Thanks for looking this over and helping me out. My problem is I have a online store l

Add "width" check when upload
Hi!

Can someone add a function that is checking if picture witdh is bigger then 800px whwn up

How do I use ValidatorCallout extender in Login control?
Hi,I'd like to customize the look and feel of the login control a little bit. One thing I'd love to

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash