WS-Security PL/SQL Forms
Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.2.0 - Prod
PL/SQL Release 10.2.0.2.0 - P
Word Trimming
Hi Guys & Gals!!
Hope you are all ok....
I need some help with the following
Taking an HTML form and a PHP program and making it into one working file.
Hello,
So I would like to display everything INSIDE a specific directory. In other words, I
How do I give a developer access to a specific directory and nothing else?
I want to give a develop access to a specific directory and nothing else
I can give them an F
insert PHP code into function
Hi,
I'm having problems when trying following:
I have:
Code: [Select]createBar("Do
Comma seperated implode & modifying returned string.
I have a PHP post form that posts up to 4 variables. I need whatever variables are passed to be comb
Pls help with PHP
Pls can anyone direct me on how to create a user account for a customer. For example i want know if
Floating Point Precision Loss
I'm writing a program to draw a three-dimensional cube (with a corner cut off) without using any 3D
Email with Attachments in PHP
Hi Friends
How to send email in PHP with attachment.
I know simple mail can be sent with
quick basic question, hopefully not dumb
I don't know how to search for this, so forgive me if it's been covered...
I often see an exa