update the selected existing records of database


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi frndz,
I am new to php and get stuck....

Edit.php > Update.php > Updateaction.php
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

i have 1 edit page displaying results existing in database with chkbox in front of every record and update btn. Its like

chkbox Record Update-btn
this red row is under while loop

and then update page which gives option to edit the values of selected chkboxes with update button

RecordtobeUpdated Update-btn

Now problem is that when i made the changes in records of selected checkboxes and click update button. Its not updating the records in database on moving to updateaction.php
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
104 Like 16 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

php global variable
how can we create global variable so we can use its value in any form.. Please give example to

Remove letter from numeric textbox
I have a textbox that will search the employee database by entering in the employee ID and it will r

unexpected T_SL without a shift left token
Nothing too see here, I'm an idiot and resolved the problem.

NOOB needs help with upload file
The intent of this form is to create a folder for a client and upload an image into another folder '

Open browser page depending on XML results
Hello,

I have some PHP code that sends webbased from data to an external url ( in the form of

Why do I get this error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/a5488351/public_html/b

jquery validation in codeIgniter
hai i need to add client side validation to my fiels which are selected in a forloop.the fields are

temporary objects
Until now i thought every temporary object in C++ is created as constant. I'm wondering why my compi

Function
How can I make this function that once you click the link in the code it takes you to a new page wit

HELP with mysql_real_escape_string
I'm looking to remove apostrophes completely when someone enters lyrics but don't have a clue how to

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash