Select Rows as Columns..


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

is there a way to select COLUMN_NAME from user_tab_columns where table_name='TABLENAME';
and have the output as:
COL1, COL2, COL3
instead of:
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
COL1,
COL2,
COL3

I'd actually like this full statement to be viewed as:
select COLUMN_NAME,DATA_TYPE,DATA_LENGTH,DATA_PRECISION,DATA_SCALE,NULLABLE from user_tab_columns where table_name='EMP';

EMPNO,ENAME,JOB,MGR,HIREDATE,SAL,COMM,DEPTNO
NUMBER,VARCHAR2,VARCHAR2,NUMBER,DATE,NUMBER,NUMBER,NUMBER
22,10,9,22,7,22,22,22
......ect.........
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
327 Like 34 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

MySQL Primary key gap
Alright, so I have a table with 26 entries in it (id, filename, caption) for my image randomiser (ht

Extracting Long text from message class with parameters
Hi,

I would like to extract the long text from a message class. However, the long text ha

php or sql?
Sorry not sure if this is a sql problem or php the following code is supposed to delete data from th

The IE or FF detector
Hello Friends,

Problem of today ( we seek for php help ) as following ,

we know all th

search query in mysql in php problem
my search query wont work, i know, that my codes are correct.please help

Code: [Select]&l

writing a screen scraper
Hello,

I'm writing a screen scraper application and want to be able to get absolute addresses

Using insert variable
need a way to inert variable data to mysql database

$acc = "212121212";
$nok =

Dynamic Array using glob?
Is there an easier way to do this?

I am trying to get create a dyamic array based on files wi

Query failed issue with php script but works fine in mssql manager!
hi i have the script below which copies data from one table to another but will only insert new data

Login Functionality Working Different on IE
This is an odd one, I have a site which has an admin section. The admin pages unsurprisingly require

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash