Web Host List


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Here is a list of web hosts that offer PHP and MySQL. It is no where near a full list, but it is most popular. I'm locking this so you can't reply. I am pulling this list from the most popular google searches and reviews on a forum who has a board dedicated to reviewing web hosts.

http://www.serverpowered.com
http://www.webhostfreaks.com
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
http://www.ace-host.net
http://www.godaddy.com
http://www.web.com
http://www.hostway.com/
http://www.1and1.com/
http://www.icdsoft.com/
http://www.site5.com/
http://www.surpasshosting.com
http://www.webfusion.co.uk
http://emaxhosting.com
http://www.100webspace.com/
http://www.startlogic.com

Granted it isn't a big list. But there is a variety of price ranges to choose from. This should keep people from posting over and over and over again for web hosts.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
248 Like 15 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to get exact 3 moths post date from today date using javascript
How to get exact 3 moths post date from today date using javascript
Please help

email form (cannot find the problem)
Hello there. I've been having trouble with an email form. Can't find the problem really. I've tested

Session is not saving
I am not trying to do anything too fancy, I am just trying to get some $_SESSION data to save and us

Display thumbnails as square while retaining aspect ratio
I am trying to figure out a way to make an image display as a square, for example 80x80 pixels, when

Dynamic memory problem
Hey,

At the beginning of my code, I have this line:

Shape* gShape = 0;

Help with captcha script needed
Hello,

I am working on a script where reCAPTCHA or a similar form of CAPTCHA will be used, f

Operator precedence assistance.
I did a quick Google search and couldn't quite find the answer I wanted in terms I could understand,

help with calculations on a flat text file
hello,
I have this code below that is attached to a flat file like this:
Email:LastName:FirstN

Why does my crawler script suddenly end with no error?
Hi.

I have written a web crawler script. It will visit a large number of URL's with cURL.

How to login with SAPCPIC userid
I have changed the Password for SAPCPIC in Development Server for 000,001 and 100 client.
But w

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash