Bomb Threats: In the last 24 hours, bomb threats were received on three flights, the flight going to London landed in Frankfurt


Posted on 19th Oct 2024 01:18 pm by rohit kumar

Incidents of bomb threats to Indian airlines are continuing. In the last 24 hours, three planes have received bomb threats. With this, the number of bomb threats to planes has increased to more than 35 this week. Although it is a matter of luck that all these calls have turned out to be fake, but this has created an atmosphere of unprecedented panic in the security system of planes. The latest case of threats to planes is related to Vistara Airlines' Delhi to London flight, which was diverted to Frankfurt, Germany after receiving the threat.

 

Three airlines' planes received threats in the last 24 hours.

 

Along with Vistara's Delhi-London flight, Air India's Jaipur-Dubai Air India Express flight also received a bomb threat. This also turned out to be fake after the investigation. A similar threat was also received on Akasa Air's Bangalore-Mumbai flight. This threat was received shortly before the plane took off, due to which the plane was delayed in taking off. The plane was given NOC for flying only after a complete security check. The flight from Jaipur to Dubai was also scheduled to take off at 6.10 am on Saturday, but due to the false threat, it could take off only at 7.45 am. During this time, the passengers had to face a lot of trouble.

 

35 threats received so far this week

 

Since Monday, at least 35 flights have received such bomb threats this week, after which the Civil Aviation Ministry has started preparing to implement strict rules to deal with such situations. Regarding this, the DGCA has suggested that the culprits making fake calls should be put on the no-fly list. Also, the culprits should compensate for the loss caused by the fake threat. Union Civil Aviation Minister Ram Mohan Naidu said on Thursday that the initial investigation did not find any suspicion of a big conspiracy behind these threats and most of the calls were made by 'minors and mischievous people'.

 

Mumbai Police on Wednesday detained a 17-year-old suspect in connection with threatening an airline. It is alleged that the youth had threatened to bomb three flights including an international flight on Monday. Officials said that the teenager wanted to trap one of his friends with whom he had a dispute over money.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

Virat Kohli Test Retirement: Kohli retired from Test cricket, posted information on Instagram

Indian cricket has suffered two major setbacks within a week. After Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli has

Kantara Chapter 1: Jr NTR praises 'Kantara Chapter 1', calls Rishabh Shetty a mix of actor-director

Rishabh Shetty's upcoming film "Kantara: Chapter 1" continues to generate considerable buzz. Audi

'If you stay here for three days, you will get infected', why did Nitin Gadkari say this about Delhi?

Union Minister Nitin Gadkari on Monday expressed deep concern over Delhi's pollution. He said tha

Dhanashree Verma: Amidst divorce rumors, Dhanashree made a cryptic post, netizens said – turnover of 60 crores…

Amidst rumours of the alleged divorce of social media influencer and choreographer Dhanashree Ver

Rule Changed: From UPI to credit card rules... these changes will happen from August 1; they will have a direct impact on common people.

The month of August is going to start on Thursday. With the beginning of the month, many such rul

India's Got Latent Row: Ranveer remains out of police reach and has not given any answer, not even to the investigating agency.

Recently, Ranveer Allahabadia made objectionable comments in comedian Samay Raina's YouTube show

Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3: Karthik Aryan said in fans' responses to Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3, 'I am also for the film...'

Kartik Aaryan is busy promoting 'Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3' these days. Kartik Aaryan has expressed excit

No Handshake Ind vs Pak: Is it mandatory for players to shake hands after a match? Former umpire clarifies everything.

Former international umpire Anil Chaudhary has claimed that the recent controversy surrounding th

Lucknow murder case: After the murders, the father was dropped at the station, knowing what happened in the hotel room in two days

Arshad, a resident of Islam Nagar, Tehri Bagiya, Kuberpur, Agra, along with his father Badar, kil

After Smriti Mandhana's father, Palash Muchhal's health also deteriorated, the director was taken to the hospital!

Palash Muchhal, brother of renowned singer Palak Muchhal and director, was recently engaged to ma

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash