
Amid restrictions imposed to prevent corona infection, the Haryana government has made a big announcement to help families living below the poverty line. The Manohar Lal Khattar government of the state is going to provide financial assistance of Rs. 5000 to the poor families. The government says that due to restrictions, the livelihood of poor families has stopped, and hence this decision has been taken.
State Home Minister Anil Vij said on Monday, "It has been decided to give Rs 5000 to the families living below the poverty line because their livelihood has stopped and they have to stay at home because of the Covid.". They are facing a lot of difficulties.
The Haryana government on Sunday announced the extension of the lockdown period to May 17 to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection. Haryana Home and Health Minister Anil Vij said on Twitter, "Epidemic alert, safe Haryana from May 10 to May 17". He said that stringent measures would be taken to prevent the spread of infection in the state.
Vij later told PTI that the restrictions currently in force in the state would remain in effect until 17 May. Last week, the Haryana government announced a lockdown in the state from May 3 to May 10 (five o'clock in the morning). The official order issued late Sunday issued a lockdown directive stating that no more than 11 people would be allowed to gather at the wedding, funeral. Marriage can take place at home or in court and a maximum of 11 people can be present. No procession will be allowed.
Haryana has cited the lockdown as an "epidemic alert, safe Haryana". The Chief Minister's office also informed about this through a tweet. State Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar said in his tweet, "Looking at the severity of the second wave of the epidemic, I appeal to everyone to cooperate with the government so that we can succeed in breaking the link of disease and become victorious.".
With 13,548 new cases of Coronavirus infection reported in Haryana on Sunday, the number of infected people in the state rose to 6,15,897 while the death toll rose to 5,605 after the death of 151 patients.
There is no such study about children's havoc in the third wave: AIIMS Director Randeep Guleria
AIIMS director Randeep Guleria has dismissed the fears of havoc on children in the third wave of
The Maharashtra government has submitted its investigation report to the central government in th
US President Donald Trump has recently announced that impose a 25 percent reciprocal tariff on In
Russia has invaded Ukraine. Russian fighter planes are hovering over Ukraine's capital Kyiv. Bomb
Nuh DSP Murder: After the murder of Tawadu DSP Surender Singh Bishnoi in Nuh, Haryana, a miscrean
Uniform Controversy: School students will wear green uniform in Jharkhand, BJP told political agenda
After changing the buildings of about 35,000 government schools in Jharkhand to green and white,
Music world's veteran singer Sonu Nigam often comes into limelight for some reason or the other.
Patna: The report of NITI Aayog has come as bad news for Bihar. This report has not only describe
Astronaut Shubhanshu Shukla returned to India early Sunday. A large number of people gathered at
Apart from his films, Bollywood actor Ayushmann Khurrana also makes a lot of headlines for his si