Shah Rukh Khan Death Threat: The person who threatened to kill Shah Rukh Khan had these dangerous intentions, revealed


Posted on 21st Nov 2024 01:33 pm by rohit kumar

A shocking revelation has been made in the case of threatening to kill Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan and demanding a ransom of Rs 50 lakh. Police sources said that the investigation by Bandra Police has revealed that the accused lawyer Faizan Khan, arrested from Raipur, had collected information about the jawans deployed for the security of actor Shahrukh Khan and his son Aryan Khan.

 

This information was collected about Shahrukh Khan.

 

An officer said that the accused had collected information by searching online about Shahrukh's security and son Aryan. When the other mobile with the accused was closely examined, it was revealed from its internet history.

 

Sources have also claimed that they have got the online search history about Shahrukh's security and son Aryan from the accused's mobile, however, when asked why the accused had collected this information, he did not give a convincing answer.

 

According to Bandra Police, the accused had taken out the landline number of Bandra Police Station from the Internet and after this, he made the threatening call.

 

The investigation by Bandra Police has also revealed that the mobile phone used by the accused to threaten Shah Rukh was bought a week ago, i.e. on 30th October. The accused Faizan had bought the mobile himself and was using it by inserting his old SIM card. He filed a complaint of mobile theft on 2nd November but did not get the mobile number blocked.

 

According to the investigation by Bandra Police, if the mobile had been stolen, the person who stole it would have changed the SIM card and inserted another SIM card, but in this case, nothing like this happened. Not only this, the accused did not make any attempt to trace the mobile by calling on the SIM card after stealing it.

 

According to the CDR of the accused, after buying the mobile on 30th October, he talked to the accused for 107 seconds on 31st October at 11.27 pm, 125 seconds at 11.30 pm, 38 seconds at 11.53 pm, 379 seconds at 2.24 pm, 69 seconds at 2.57 pm, 395 seconds at 3 pm and 157 seconds at 9.22 pm on 1st November. The accused did not give any answer to the police as to whom he talked to.

 

The police suspect that the accused has hidden the mobile used in the crime somewhere. A police investigation has revealed that the accused had prepared a plan before threatening and executing it as per the same.

 

The accused lawyer is not cooperating in the police investigation and is changing his answers.

 

The accused lawyer is currently in police custody. The accused has made up many stories after threatening.

 

On November 5, Mumbai's Bandra Police Station received a threatening call in the name of Shah Rukh Khan. An unknown person called and said that Shahrukh was from Mannat Bandstand, and if he didn't give me Rs 50 lakh, I would kill him. When the police asked the caller his name, he said it doesn't matter to me, my name is Hindustani. After the threatening call, Bandra Police filed a case against the unknown person and started searching for him. When the caller was traced, he was found to be from Raipur. Bandra Police arrested the accused lawyer from Raipur.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

Operation Sindhu: 'The loud sound of missiles was frightening', students who returned to India from troubled Iran narrated their ordeal

Indian students stranded in Iran amid Israel-Iran tensions returned to India on Thursday morning.

'14 terrorists, 400 kg RDX...', threat of bombing 34 vehicles; Mumbai on high alert

On Thursday, Mumbai Police received such a message on the WhatsApp helpline of the traffic contro

'Nothing will be gained by breaking Aurangzeb's grave', Union Minister's statement in discussion; also made a big appeal to Muslims

The political atmosphere in Maharashtra is heated over Aurangzeb's grave. One faction is demandin

Pahalgam Terror Attack: 'India should take revenge from Pakistan like Israel'; Former Pentagon official said - there is no way now

There is anger not only in India but in the whole world regarding the terrorist attack in Pahalga

'No evidence was presented,' India gave a befitting reply to Canada on allegations of Nijjar's murder.

The central government told the Lok Sabha on Friday that Canada has not provided any evidence to

Donald Trump: 'This will not affect foreign language films,' says PGOI president on Trump's decision

US President Donald Trump recently announced a 100% tariff on films produced outside the U.S. In

Delhi Pollution Protest: Action taken against protesters for spraying pepper spray on police, FIR against 15

Strict action has been taken in the case of pepper spray being used against police personnel duri

Mayday, Mayday... Who did the pilot call before the Ahmedabad plane crash?

Air India's plane AI-171 has crashed in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. There were 242 passengers on board th

'Heavy tariff on India in 24 hours', Trump's threat will not break India-Russia friendship; What is the government's plan?

Despite India's strong protest against America's tariff, President Donald Trump's health has not

PM Modi received Sri Lanka's highest honor, and these deals including defense were sealed between the two countries.

PM Modi, who arrived in Sri Lanka for the first time since 2019 on a three-day visit, was warmly

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash