Best way to read this text file.

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi.I am planning to make a small application in C# to convert the players from Football manager 2010 game into Fifa 10 game.I have this text file exported from FM:http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7001/24677696.jpgI need to get the values of all collumns and ignore the separator lines. Also the first header is the collumn header and there could be empty lines after and before the table.
What is the best way to read it? I pretend to read it line by line and manipulate the values line by line too.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
300 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Display Database
I need to create a shopping cart. I found this code online: http://conceptlogic.com/jcart/
Unfort

Mysterious Timeouts
I've deployed a few simple AJAX-enabled web page to a local server that is accessed through the Inte

Show specific day of the week
I have been racking my brain trying to get this function to work properly and it is doing so for eve

Remove directories not empty
hi,
i have an array that contains some names (1,4,6,56...). Every integer is a name of a folder.<

I am stumped
OK. Here is what I am trying to do. I have the conditions set, and if the conditions are met, I want

Get content from table into a list, without repeating.
Alright this is kinda an odd thing, so I need some help.

I have a table "quote" wit

Links not updating
I'm trying to fuel a simple navigation system for a news section. It works fine when it comes to ret

Need help to identify this error please
:confused:Can anyone help me tell what this error message means? Maybe tell me where to look to fix

What is SAP Avatar ?
Hi All,

This G.Satish , my boss asked me to explore on SAP Avatar. I searced in internet

Sequre login with cookies.
I want to build secure login with cookies. I just want your ideas about this, your suggestions. What

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash