Create or replace package is ending ORA-21700
Database 9.2.0., patch 8 (9.2.0.8.0).
I trying run
create or replace package ....etc.
Keep newlines from textarea?..
I'm creating a simple encoding program, and what I want it to do is retain the newlines, as echoing
BSP Ext - tableView - Sort - NEWBIE
Hi,
I have been trying to get the sort to work. I have defined the column definitions by fillin
Undefined Index Notice In Internet Explorer Only
I am getting the following notice:
QuoteNotice: Undefined index: jrox in /home/ycsn/public_h
TinyMCE / Ajax Postback Problem
Hiya all,
I have a page which loads the TinyMCE editor. On the postback I obviously want to f
Change snippet to use CURDATE
I am using time() in the snippet below, I would like to use CURDATE() and have the database setup fo
what are '%S%', '%E%'
for example when i see Code: [Select]printf("Hello %srn", $name);
what does %s means
Company Code for Vendors created through Business Partners
Hi, experts!
I'm trying to set up the integration between Business Partner (BP) and Vendo
simplexml_load_file and rss problem
Hi,
I have a problem parsing an rss feed using simplexml_load_file - this is strange as i hav
Grids not displaying decimals, and behaving differently on different PCs?
Hello,
I coded a relatively simple MII application that allows data from a form to be add