Dump with added_funcion cl_salv_table

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi there, I'm having some troubles adding a self defined function to an ALV in fullscreen. The thing is that I'm getting a dump after I press de button of my added function; the exception is CX_OBJECT_NOT_FOUND within the CL_SALV_FUNCTIONS->IS_SALV_FUNCTION.

Althoug I can press my new button, it seems that the function code haven't been added to the functions table checked in the IS_SALV_FUNCTION method and so the exception is thrown.

As far as I know you only have to add a function code within your own gui status and provide the logic in the event handlers, is there anything fancy to do when defining the function in the status for this to be considered as a SALV function? I've also followed some tutorials on this an by copying the gui status SALV_STANDARD and using the added function of this status gui does not throw any exepction...

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
263 Like 53 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP Error
On my .php page I have a drop down box that has several names in it. When a user clicks the name &am

POST into Array problem
Hi Chaps,

I have a repeat region, displaying rows of data: jobid, fromtable, translatorcharge

Must-Know Topics of PHP
Can you guys list the must-know topics of PHP. I am still a learner and I am trying to cover most of

Gridview Not updating in Update Panel
I have a gridview, three dropdown list boxes, and a button on my form. What is displayed in the gri

Displaying image pathname instead of image
Hello

Im trying to upload and then display images from a mysql database - Its only basic and

Notice Undefined index: reset/ Attempting to redirect, works, but get a notice
Full Header.php is:
Code: [Select]<?php
$reset= false;
$reset= strip_tags($_GET[&quo

Check premium expire
Hi,

I am making a simple file hosting site and want to check if users premium subscriptions h

Show specific day of the week
I have been racking my brain trying to get this function to work properly and it is doing so for eve

difference between datetimes
($row['totime']-$row['fromtime'])/60

this is giving me 0

example of totime and fromtim

Track downloads' status
Hello,

I need to make somehow, some system, to track whether downloads are completed or faile

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash