I am stumped

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

OK. Here is what I am trying to do. I have the conditions set, and if the conditions are met, I want to randomly find a user id, and username from a table, and then store each of these names in the table of the user that is searching.

Essentially, a player will search for another player's "location" and be able to select it from a drop down list once it is found. I am fairly sure I can use serialize to store the data, however I am stumped as to how to retrieve the data to store.

Any ideas?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
193 Like 6 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Strange HTML Tag?
I recently noticed some odd HTML appear in some of the websites I host. Not all of them are run on a

Save User Inputs while javascript reloading!
hi..
i have written a PHP code in which i reload the page when user selects a value in dropdown..

How to use php and sql to check if values match the ones in a table (for logins)
How would I code it that the script takes two variables that are passed to it (UserID and PIN), and

Strange array issue, never happened before.
mysql_fetch_array returns 1 array per call. Generally that's why it is inserted into a while statem

Using the $_GET variable to view certain records
Hello,

First let me explain my problem, I have 2 pages the first page pull a list of Guide ti

PHP IMAGE UPLOAD SCRIPT
Hi for the last week i have been looking for scripts that will upload a photo to a certain folder wh

Auto-populating dropdowns and multiple forms.
Here's what I have so far:

First drop down = select a state (works)
This populates the sec

Alternate messaging
I have 4 strings in MySQL db1

$string1 : Hello
$string2 : Hi
$string3 : Great
$strin

PHP Code reffering to database, doing something wrong.. pls help
Well i am quite new with PHP
and for school we have to make a PHP script which reffers to a Data

Inserting a variable in a link
I have this code that I want to insert for my own variable but I have no idea how. This is what I wa

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash