Internal Server Error issues

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

This has been bothering me for weeks and I've been trying to solve it without asking for help, but eventually I had to give up
Basically, I have a website that is based around manipulating photos with php commands(imagecopymerge,imagecolorat,etc.) however, one page, which compiles all of the data together, is way too large. Most of the time it results in an internal server error. Base on what a GoDaddy Customer service representative said, I assumed that this problem is caused by the script taking too much of the server's time and concentration.
Because of this, I wrote a code to by pass it by doing some of the commands, then refreshing with a changed GET variable to tell the page where to start based on how high the number is. This kind of solved the problem, but there's still a 50% chance that I will get a server error on any random step for reasons I don't understand. My question is, is there any way I can stop an internal server error 500, or redirect the page automatically when it happens? And if not, what part of a website package would I need to upgrade to allocate more time and processing power for my website?
Thank you

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
262 Like 41 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Array becomes unset by itself?
Hi,

I have a bit of experience with PHP but not extensive. It seems I cannot store any items

Using loop to count number of entries
I'm writing a program that must ask user to type in numbers. After each entry, the program has to re

PHP Blog help
Need help with posting comments in a word press blog? I have a comments page where the comments are

Whats wrong with my query?
I am trying to get this query to show the appropriate ticked vehicle roof height, unless no boxs are

Simple MySQL query...
Hello,
How could I do a mysql query that does this: SELECT * WHERE date/time < 5minutes ag

Multiple WHILE loops help
Hi there. I'm writing an application that is pulling and displaying results for real estate listing

Check Date/Time in PHP
What I need the code to check is that $reQuest is 24 hours in the past then return a time based on h

Help with some dates
I have a list of dates in an array:

$mondays = array(
strtotime("October 12, 2009

pass form variables straight to email, no database required?
hello all,

im working on this form...

http://www.adobedayevents.com/project_request/pr

Is there a way to override built in php functions without APD?
I am trying to use the
rename_function()
override_function()
options that are built into

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash