does anyone know a php script to send mail using gmails/googles free smtp server
cause i heard u can do that but i dont know how
How to show the difference between two data field in a database with php.
Hello php gurus,
how r u all... i'm not so well facing a typical problem please help me...<
Dynamically set AccordianPane Header
I have an accordian on my master page. I'd like to be able to dynamically change the header on diff
socket makes browser hang...
I have a socket server, and I am having a problem at the moment...
A browser sends a http hea
j1inmis Ouput layout changes
Hi,
Can anybody tell how can j1inmis output layout can be changed so that vendor names ge
Switch letters in message (basic cryptology)...
I am trying to switch letters around in a message for an application on my site (see here). The prob
Is it possible to put an entire 500-page book in a database with PHP?
I am working on an intranet and I was wondering if its possible to code php with mysql to enter a fu
Coding question?
Hey guys, I have a quick question. If I want to make a way for people to pay for health in my game,
upgrade from 4.7 to ECC 6.0
Hi all,
we are going to do an upgrade from R/3 4.7 to ECC 6.0. I need to know if i can find som
Is this possible? If one file assigned to an ID...
I have a page that lists property listings assigned to a specific user (a manage page), with brief t