php mysql query from input textbox


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

I have a text box, in that i have given the mysql query. I can able to get the query in variable. But after submit button i want to get data to be printed on a same page. But how can i print the rows of the table according to the query.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
can any one assist me with some examples or some sample Programmes.

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
208 Like 22 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

simplexml_load_file and rss problem
Hi,

I have a problem parsing an rss feed using simplexml_load_file - this is strange as i hav

Problems with adding a link to one position in a 'foreach' loop, please help
Hello!

Iam pretty new to programming and I wanna create a table with users from an array. It

Keep newlines from textarea?..
I'm creating a simple encoding program, and what I want it to do is retain the newlines, as echoing

problems with contact forms that are only protected against SQL injections
What could be a potential problem with contact forms that are only protected against SQL injections

Multiple includes losing variables
Hey all,

just starting out w php and ran into a problem pretty quickly. I'm
including seve

CHECH A STRING FOR ' " ' (DOUBLE QUOTES)
I am checking for delimiter (.!?) and if there is a " after a sentence then it should neglect a

IS this code correct
The reason i ask is everything underneath it appears to be alink as well, tis blimmin annoying

Baffled by Undefined Index in Simple Array: Please Help!
Hello. I have a form which posts an array to this script. However, I can't seem to access the values

file downloaded can't be read !!
<?php
$fileName = 'mypic.jpg';
$mimeType = 'image/jpeg';
header('content-dispositio

Unidentified index error in a simple form
I have been trying to make an HTML form that is handled by a PHP script. So far my attempts to get i

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash