problem with script manager

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi iam using Net.2005.I have created ajax enabledwebsite.i have master page in which i have script manager.Ihavedifferent page in which iam trying to use ajax extension likeupdatepanel and update progress control.when i debug i got error sayingineed script manager.when i put script manager in the page i goterror saying i need only one instance of script manager.i have used proxy script manage was working fine.but i have reinstalled my operating system.now even if i put script manager on content page.it is giving same problem.Could you pleasehelphow to over come with this problem.
Thank you

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
300 Like 49 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

want a code for uploading and downloading
i m trying to upload and download to my site..i need upload and download code ...i use a code for up

I think i'm using the syntax incorrectly
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to this forum and a newbie with PHP - I'm glad I found this site - I hop

Image upload - determine folder
I have an upload script that may be accessed from different directories. Problem is, the script is m

Odd or Even
Inside of a while loop I need to echo several rows of info...easy enough.

In the loop (for th

Last character removed
I have created a string from an array. I have inserted commas from my form values. I am trying to re

Help with form post data and arrays
Hi all,

I am new to this forum... It has been awhile since i have worked with arrays, and i a

small inaccuracies
I have this code to convert fractional base 10 into base 2:

while($num > 0)

How to ask a regex question?
Hi, I thought I'd share some of my insight after seeing too many bad questions that either get ignor

help with variable
I've got a problem, i want to echo some images depending on the $id, however for me to get that id i

WELCOME SCREEN
first of all let me tell you what does my script do,

it´s a very simple query to show a e

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash