problem with script manager

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 01:33 pm by admin

Hi iam using Net.2005.I have created ajax enabledwebsite.i have master page in which i have script manager.Ihavedifferent page in which iam trying to use ajax extension likeupdatepanel and update progress control.when i debug i got error sayingineed script manager.when i put script manager in the page i goterror saying i need only one instance of script manager.i have used proxy script manage was working fine.but i have reinstalled my operating system.now even if i put script manager on content page.it is giving same problem.Could you pleasehelphow to over come with this problem.
Thank you

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
300 Like 49 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to submit a form to the same page?
I have a table containing information about books in my library and this table has the following col

insert/update functions for mysql, what do you think?
I am working on two really simple functions that automatically generate (and execute) insert and upd

Undefined Index Notice In Internet Explorer Only
I am getting the following notice:

QuoteNotice: Undefined index: jrox in /home/ycsn/public_h

Loop Through Date Range
Hi guys,
I have date range as parameter like 01/JAN/2009 TO 16/JAN/2009 now i want to loop thro

for some reason mysql query not working, not inserting, please check it out
This code is not inserting anything into my db, don't know why, the $_SESSION variable does contain

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Google+ Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS