socket communication between c++/java and sending image

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hi,

i have a class in c++ called win32_sockserver which creates socket to java. i am trying to send image c++ to java and using the most basic method. i am sending image's rgb values as a string. But i have a problem:

i want to send images continuosly, like frames of video. how can i do this.

secondly, is there an easy way of sending images through c++ to java ?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
330 Like 42 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Anti Spam Code Problems
Ok where do i start? Probably by telling you I have very little working knowledge of PHP and that I

Change Sort Order to Display Newest File First
Hi Guys,

I have a page that sorts the contents (PDFs) of a directory and displays them on the

help connecting a form to php and then emailing the form
Ok. So, I made a form, and I need help to where when submitted, I get an email with the submitted de

my sql select id and then update problem.
I need to select some auto incremented ids out of a database and then use those id in a where statem

HeaderSelectedCssClass not working
I have an accordian where I have a drop down list in the first pane and a grid in the second pane.

C - Reading a file into a byte array
Hi,

I'm trying to read a file into a byte array in C. I have to use C as this is for a loadru

recrawling
Can anyone suggest me how may i know a page is updated before it is being downloaded, so that i can

Multiple while loops
I have several DB queries that I know should be returning results and aren't. I have a feeling it ha

Streaming local file from PHP while it’s been written to by a CURL process
I am creating a simple Proxy server for my website. Why I am not using mod_proxy and mod_cache is a

Need to write a cookie with a url var
Not sure if its possible, but I need to write a cookie with a url.

So this would write 2232 a

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash