recrawling


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Can anyone suggest me how may i know a page is updated before it is being downloaded, so that i can recrawl it.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
although i have used page info but that is not reliable.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
242 Like 53 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Email Script does not reach destination
Hey Guys look at this code snippet :
Code:
//read a line from the file

$myFile = "

iterating through an array and escape each value independently.
I have a set up where the variable being escaped is an array and it needs to be iterated and escaped

Check Date/Time in PHP
What I need the code to check is that $reQuest is 24 hours in the past then return a time based on h

Stopped working!
So I had to change some stuff, none of it major. Stuff like the extension_dir and such. BEFORE I did

How to Handle more than one submit button in single form?
Hi
I have one PHP file which contains one Form. In this form there are two Submit type Buttons

Ajax Issues - Update Panel / Timer. Intellisense doesn't know about them
Type 'System.Web.UI.ScriptManager' does not have a public property named 'UpdatePanel'. That is wha

IIS7 and getimagesize() problem
I have just discovered after hrs of trying to fix a problem where it's coming from. It's to do with

MYSQL INSERT ID NOT WORKING
Code: $id = mysql_insert_id();
header("Location: ./?view=$id");
Why $id pulling blan

[newb] Image hosting help.
Hey there, I'm new to php, I know some basics and i can code PWN, I'm only 14 but I'm interested in

Session
I am having a little trouble with a session. Not sure if it is my browser or what. I know I do not

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash