Strange HTML Tag?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I recently noticed some odd HTML appear in some of the websites I host. Not all of them are run on a CMS but the majority (but not all) are running through the same FTP account.

I've searched everywhere for documentation, forums, notes on this particular exploit but haven't been able to find anything. Essentially, there is a small HTML snippet (see below) that appears right before the </html> tag. It's really odd and the characters inside the <b1> are all different strings.

Here's the code that's appearing:
Code: <b1><!--6FY8rhRLeNoNyVsOwiAQBdAdca0PXE5DYVKngSkZrsG4ej2/B80UJt+FlytuMcbnHbmqHEcoMnS3r9aaRshnw5QN+TT+F7NMUFqviTLgXCnuyei6vU3WY3lArcgn9Ff/AVyxJcZ=--></b1>
It's evident that the code is some type of exploit but I'm not sure how deep this goes. Anyone heard of anything like this, or have any idea of what the potential issues that could occur? Thanks for your help!

-suess0r

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
321 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Passing an array of values From VB6.0 to Oracle PL/SQL Function
Basically we are using VB6.0.

When we try to pass an array from VB6.0 to an Oracle PL/SQL

mysql_query returning boolean instead of mysql ressource
Hi,

I seem to have a weird issue with the php command mysql_query. I pass 2 arguments the que

Change snippet to use CURDATE
I am using time() in the snippet below, I would like to use CURDATE() and have the database setup fo

help with database debug pls
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/content/m/e/s/mesick/html/students/05/php/chec

Can't find a decent web analytics!!!
I've downloaded and installed Piwik. It's location detection based on IP addresses is fairly inaccur

Contents of variable not echoing
Hey guys, hopefully this is an easy one...

In this line, the variables are not echoing out. T

Calander layout
Hi i know this sounds like a simple question but i cant find the answer to it anywhere i have added

writing my own sobel filter convolution - something is wrong
I am trying to keep it very simple, I cant see anything wrong with my logic, could anybody help poin

Random Number Generation And Probability
Hello, I am working on a function which has to insert data into a SQL table.

we have to suppl

search function
HI guys,

if anyone could point us in the right direction of how to do this, or provide some t

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash