Wrong Info sent Using $get in form


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi i have this code that i tried to make to send some info from one page to aother with lots of ppls help and it works ok but when i have multiple files it doesnt send the correct info.
What im tryin to get is the Num_Pages to another page it works fine if its just one file in the db but when its multiple and i select a file in the middle of the table or somewhere else i dont get tht info i get the last file info.
Can anyone help if I didnt confuse u?
Thank You
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: <?php
// Connect to server and select databse.
mysql_connect("$host", "$username", "$password")or die("cannot connect");
mysql_select_db("$db_name")or die("cannot select DB");

$sql = "SELECT * FROM files where username = '".$_SESSION['myusername']."' ORDER BY id ASC ";
//$sql = "ORDER BY id ASC";
$result = mysql_query($sql);
$rows = mysql_num_rows($result);


echo "<form method='POST' action='count.php'><table border='2px'>n";
echo " <tr>n";
echo " <td align='center'>Date Added</td>n";
echo " <td align='center'>Files</td>n";
echo " <td align='center'>Number of Pages</td>n";
echo " <td align='center'>Prepare To Print</td>n";
echo " <td> </td>n";
echo " </tr>n";

for ($i = 0; $i < $rows; $i++) {
$data = mysql_fetch_object($result);
// since our script is very small, i'm not going to escape out to html mode here
echo " <tr>n";
echo " <td>$data->Date</td>n";
echo " <td>$data->File_Name</td>n";
echo " <td align='center'><input name='pages' type='hidden' value='$data->Num_Pages'>$data->Num_Pages</td>n";
echo " <td align='center'>
<input type='submit' value='Edit' name='editbutton'></form></td>";
echo " </tr>n";
}

?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
325 Like 19 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Checking if a process is running (problems including psapi.dll i think...)
Ok, so all I'm trying to do is check if a program is running...

I've found out that I nee

Coding Critique
I was hoping someone could take a second and look down my code and see if they see any problems with

C++ API to Oracle dB
I need to perform a select command to the Oracle dB to obtain information from a table.
What libr

Simple MySQL query...
Hello,
How could I do a mysql query that does this: SELECT * WHERE date/time < 5minutes ag

XML Grouping
I'm using xml_parse_into_struct to get all my elements, but now I need to group them. For example, h

Using the $_GET variable to view certain records
Hello,

First let me explain my problem, I have 2 pages the first page pull a list of Guide ti

php web service error
hey guys,
I'm working on a project requires the use of web services. I've been trying a few tutor

have trouble in a if condition
The if below is working ok, it check when indexes, name, zipcode and state are empty.
Code: &

date function help
i need help with date function

Code: [Select]<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD H

Problems generating word documents on server side for security reasons
I have a problem with word documentation generation when generating a word document (docx) with PHP.

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash