Coefficient of a Restitution Hints


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello. I was wondering if anyone can give me hints on how to write this program...

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
The coefficient of a restitution of a ball, a number between 0 and 1, specifiies how much energy is conserved when a ball hits a rigid surface. A coefficient of .9, for instance, means a bouncing ball will rise 90 percent of its previous height after each bounce. Write a program to input a coefficient of restitution and an intial hright in meters, and report how many times a ball bounces when dropped from its initial height before it rises to a height of less than 10 centimeters. Also report the total distance traveled by the ball before this point. The coefficients of restitution of a tennis ball, basketball, super ball, and softball are 0.7, 0.75, 0.9, and 0.3, respectively.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
154 Like 31 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

calculator
I can't figure out why this code doesn't work. No error messages. Page loads.

Code: <

making web pages for accounts
Hello, I would like to make pages for accounts on my website im making (its not a real website..im j

Request-URI Too Large
I have created a simple submit form for a mysql database that puts a piece of code into database.<

Simple Question
I know this is a simple question, that if I knew what it was technically called i could probably loo

Login Functionality Working Different on IE
This is an odd one, I have a site which has an admin section. The admin pages unsurprisingly require

square instead of number
Hello
I do not know why but this code seems to work fine only in my xampp local insallation but n

check if string contain only a-z/A-Z
Is where any way to check if string contains only a-z/A-Z, without writing an array with all possibl

exclude characters from counting?
Hello, I wanted to ask if you have a string like:
Code: $my_s='ASRGREGTGTR----REGREGRE+++RRRRRR..

Add a sign-up feature to a flat file login script
I'm working on a flat file login script and I would like to add a sign-up feature to it with a email

the problem with str_replace
$str="hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha";
$nn=1;
$str=str_replace('ha','MyGod',$str,$nn);

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash