need help with php get


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i have a option box that gets filled with dates, but how do i get once the option value has been clicked for example they select 2007 from the drop down, it then posts that value back to the same page.

I have this so far but doesnt do anything when clicked.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: <option value="<?=$this_page.'&year'?>" <? if($_GET{'year'}){echo 'selected';}?>><?=$year?></option>
Thank in advance
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
198 Like 7 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Query output more than expected
$query=mysql_query("SELECT * FROM players, communities, divisions WHERE dob BETWEEN '{$start_da

NOOB needs help with upload file
The intent of this form is to create a folder for a client and upload an image into another folder '

IIS on 2003 anon access disabled issue
I have an IIS server that belongs to a domain, and anonymous access is turned off for all my sites.

PHP4 to PHP5 Conversion
Hi Everyone,

I am working on a site that is built up on PHP4 and each page is being started f

Any Good MMORPGs you've played?
I'm about to have ALOT of free time on my hands (finished highschool) and I need something to fill t

Redistributing dependent dlls
Hai all ,

I have created an application in VC++ using VS2008 in a development machine which r

php email checker
I am having alot of trouble finding info on how to do these email things. I need to do the following

Need help making a script that moves data into acrhive table
Hi,

I'm kinda new to php/mysql

And i wrote a simple script to store sales lead for a b

values not being entered into table
hi. I;ve created a form, so that when a user enters data into it, it gets added to a table in a data

single page with referrer to show correct page
I have a simple website with a couple of different pages. I would like to be able to in a div tag w

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash