need help with php get

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i have a option box that gets filled with dates, but how do i get once the option value has been clicked for example they select 2007 from the drop down, it then posts that value back to the same page.

I have this so far but doesnt do anything when clicked.

Code: <option value="<?=$this_page.'&year'?>" <? if($_GET{'year'}){echo 'selected';}?>><?=$year?></option>
Thank in advance

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
198 Like 7 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Extending Exception to contain method name
I was wondering, if there's a way to extend Exception in such a way, that it would contain name of a

my two tables
table1 : col1 = topicid , col2 = topic

table2 : col1 = sentid, col2 = sentence

Cod

pagination - need help on passing of search query.
Hi, i have been trying for days but couldn't get this sorted out. Would like some professional help

mySQL and PHP search
Hello,
I am trying to code a project and ran into a brick wall with one of my pages. I am pretty

Solution to the FindControl problem
I have seen may posts about having problems with the FindControl method. Most seem to come about bec

Insert data in Mysql and move to another page
I'm stuck with this simple problem. I need to insert data in Mysql and then hit submit and move to a

Displaying Multidimensional Arrays...about to put my head in a vice, PLEASE HELP
I am fairly new to PHP and MySQL and I have a problem which I have been trying to resolve for days.

how to get IP address?
hey guys,

i have this code which is supposed to get me the IP address of my site visitors:

Checking if a process is running (problems including psapi.dll i think...)
Ok, so all I'm trying to do is check if a program is running...

I've found out that I nee

Image DPI
Hi.

I allow users to upload images, the user then is able to adjust several settings for the

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash