Deleted Delivery but material wont return

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

We deleted a delivery but the material its still pending.

We made a reverse goods movement (VL09) but the deleted delivery its still showing in the Requirement List (MD04) and wont let us see it to erase it.

I read in other forum that I should use transaction LT0G but I noticed its not even configurated (it does not even show the proper warehouses) on PRD. Should I somehow update the warehouse options on this transaction and it will help me fix this problem (the stock of the same type of item its not allowing movement after this)

Thanks in advance for the help

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
304 Like 32 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Simple code help with redirects
I am trying to figure out a redirect script that detects if the browser is IE 7 and if it does, redi

passing an array of objects after submit
How do I do this? This is what I have tried and it is not working.

<form method="

background color imagefill
Hello

I would like to ask you why I see this square in red color just in my local xampp insta

Can't find the problem (no error message)!
OK, here's the deal. This code is really weirdly formatted (sorry!) and hard to understand, so I'm g

mysql timestamp manipulation
How could I use a timestamp (e.g 2009-10-30 13:20:35 ), and with php find out if it is:

from

Session login issue
I'm wondering how to fix a problem I'm having with a session-based login system

Say I go to h

Standard DES encryption script?
Can anybody point me to a tutorial or a short script that shows how to encrypt some text with salt i

array_combine() trouble w/csv file
I have a problem with a piece of code I wrote to import some records from a csv file into mysql. I h

I would like "for" to wait 5 sec
I would like my 'for' loop to wait 5 sec before second iteration.

for ($i=0; $i<10

how to put the 0-100 numbers into 1.txt and 100-200 into 2.txt ?
how to put the 0-100 numbers into 1.txt and 100-200 into 2.txt and so on 200-300 into file 3.txt ?

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash