Needing Youtube thumb nail fix.


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a script on a site that pulls in you-tube videos,
The problem is, that the thumb nails for the site, no longer show up.

I have tried to add codes to remove the line causing the problem but this fails me.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
The code is this if anyone has a way to fix it.

<?php

function yt($ytsearch) {

global $ytcurrenttag;
global $ytvids;
global $ytid;
$ytvids = array();
$ytid=0;

function ytinsidethetag($ytparser, $ytdata){
global $ytcurrenttag;
global $ytvids;
global $ytid;
if(!strcmp(strtolower($ytcurrenttag),"title")) {
$ytvids[$ytid]['type'] = "yt";
$ytvids[$ytid]['title']=$ytdata;
$ytvids[$ytid]['title'][0] = ucwords($ytvids[$ytid]['title'][0]);
}

}

function ytopentag($ytparser, $ytdata, $ytattr=''){
global $ytcurrenttag;
$ytcurrenttag = $ytdata;
global $ytvids;
global $ytid;
if(!strcmp(strtolower($ytcurrenttag),"media:player")) {
$ytvids[$ytid]['link']=str_replace("watch?v=","v/",$ytattr['URL']);
$ytvids[$ytid]['thumb']=str_replace("http://www.youtube.com/v/","http://img.youtube.com/vi/",$ytvids[$ytid]['link']);
$ytvids[$ytid]['thumb'].="/2.jpg";
}
}

function ytclosetag($ytparser, $ytdata){
global $ytid;
if(!strcmp(strtolower($ytdata),"entry"))
$ytid++;
}

$ytxml_parser = xml_parser_create();

xml_set_element_handler($ytxml_parser, "ytopentag", "ytclosetag");

xml_set_character_data_handler($ytxml_parser, "ytinsidethetag");



include("fetch.php");
$ytdata = fetchrssyt("http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/videos?vq=$ytsearch&start-index=1&max-results=40");
if(!(xml_parse($ytxml_parser, $ytdata)))
die("Error on line " . xml_get_current_line_number($ytxml_parser));

xml_parser_free($ytxml_parser);

return $ytvids;
}

?>

The code in the browser for the thumb comes up.
http://img.youtube.com/vi/lOgQyIMX_XU&feature=youtube_gdata/2.jpg

and i think for it to work i need.

http://img.youtube.com/vi/lOgQyIMX_XU/2.jpg
lOgQyIMX_XU = whatever video needs to be displayed.

Someone said to try this.
$ytid = str_replace('feature=youtube_gdata', '',$ytid);
$ytid = str_replace('&', '',$ytid);
$ytid = str_replace('amp;', '',$ytid);

but it did nothing for the problem
Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
179 Like 19 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Batch update record with Pagination
Hoping someone can help me with this issue I'm having, im trying to batch update records from a resu

Dynamically set AccordianPane Header
I have an accordian on my master page. I'd like to be able to dynamically change the header on diff

Had a simple form script that suddenly stopped working
It was made about a year ago and had been working fine. Last time it was known to work for sure was

Add weeks in a query?
I have a SQL that summarizes the quantity per week. The weeks that has no value does not exist in th

Show specific day of the week
I have been racking my brain trying to get this function to work properly and it is doing so for eve

Need help: how to catch acess of undefined class properties
Hello. I am learning OO with PHP and have hit a problem.
Some code runs as perfectly valid code,

Function module "DPS_CHECK_TABLE_EXISTS" not found (after OSS 1422843 impl)
Dear All,

I implemented Note OSS 1422843.

When i execute the new report RSPO20

Problem with "dynamic" index page
Hi. I have one question. In my index.php page I have this kind of code:
Code: // listaa sivut

Include a php
Hello,

I'm trying to include a function that shows the recent searches.
Example I have <

Please help with SMTP Authenticated PHP Email Form
Hello, I'm creating a PHP email form, and for this particular server, I have to use SMTP Authenticat

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash