mod_rewrite.c on windows ??


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

why it's not working on windows while it's working on other hosts???

this is the code i got from a tutorial :
Code: <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /

rewriterule ^articles/([^-]+)-([^&]+).html$ /article.php?article_id=$1&article_name=$2 [L]

</IfModule>
how can i enable this function?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
103 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Ajax Error since Upgrading to 3.5
Ever since upgrading my site to .NET 3.5 (I needed LINQ), I've been getting this annoying error on o

ASP.NET 2.0 - Enter Key - Default Submit Button
Hi,One of the most annoying things in developing web pages is handling the "Enter key" for form subm

Something like an INI editor or a DelimitedText-Editor
Hi all,

Am very, very, very new to PHP and not sure if I should be posting this to a Javascri

Curl & sessions PLS HELP
Hello,

I have a problem with curl and sessions and i will try to explain the best i could.

Populate drop down list from table??
Lets say for arguments sake that i have a table which contains the numbers 1 to 10.
How can i get

Php Mysql Page Loading Notice
Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a way (Sure there is) of showing a message or an image wh

how can we add data from dynamic fields to mysql db in php
i have a script which i found on the internet. i modify that script according to my needs. what is i

SELECT * FROM users WHERE Users are not in Blocked
How do I select all users from users table where there users_id is not stored in the block table

Operator precedence assistance.
I did a quick Google search and couldn't quite find the answer I wanted in terms I could understand,

Extract specific information from a PHP Multidimensional Array
Howdy! I've racked my brain over this for 24 hours now. I think it's time I asked for help. I'm lear

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash