Need help/w Page: 1,2,3,4 function!


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

So I have this code im working on where it's ment to display seperate pages having 20 logs each
I'm having SOOOOOOOOO much trouble with it... it's supposed to work! >,<

I get the right amount of Pages 1,2,3,4, but when I click on them it doesn't show up right =(
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

http://www.clan-wd.com/test.php


<?php
include "config.php";



if($page == NULL) {
$page = 0;
} else {
$page = $page - 1;
}
global $myrow;
extract($myrow);


if($p == "") {

echo "<table width='100%' border='3'>";

// Counting Codes #########
$result = @mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM logs");
$count = mysql_fetch_array($result);
$count = $count[0];

$num_pages = ($count / 20) + 1;
$limit = 20 + $startNum * 20;
$i = 0;


$result = @mysql_query("SELECT * FROM logs ORDER BY id DESC");
while(($row = mysql_fetch_array($result)) && $i <= $limit) {
extract($row);

if($i >= ($startNum * 20)) {
echo "
<tr><td><b>$id - $logName</b> $date</td></tr>
";
}
$i++;
}
echo "
</table>
<p align=left><b>Page:</b>
";
for($i = 1; $i <= $num_pages; $i++) {
echo "<a href=test.php?page=$i>$i</a>";
}

}


?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
311 Like 48 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Mail Script Problems
I have created a PHP mail script. I am having a problem though. In $body i am trying to put two va

Echo Tweaking help!
HI. I would like to have the output of the entered variables repeat forever, but it's stopping at th

Problem in back link
I have page where i have given javascript back link but when i click on it browser give a message

Help with looping
I have a comma separated list of colors taken from a database ($ICo) and a directory of images named

Casting Decimals in Oracle
This code worked as a query in DB2, but I am not sure what the syntax is for casting decimals in Ora

=> and <=
So I was digging through some code when I came across the <= operator. This is the first tim

How do I send data using an html link
Hi

If I have
<a href="main_file.php">

How do I send data t

help, header() is not working!
Hello, I have this code:


<?php

/**
* @author samoi
* @copyright 200

Product categories for registration
Dear all,

We are going live with the Supplier registered next week. At standard, the 'sel

Drawing Images in classes
I'm quite new to Object Oriented PHP. What I'm trying to do is draw some images but also have other

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash