INSERT data problem!

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

After having an string with apostrophes ', double quotes " or any other special characters, successfully escaped through one of themany php functions availables to escape, what other malfunctioning can be preventing to INSERT a string into the database?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
171 Like 41 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

SCO Unix
I know this might not be the place to ask, but, can anyone tell me if SCO Unix comes with PHP built

Using cURL to PUT
Can somebody help with the correct php code to make a cURL PUT request. Here is a sample of code bel

Sequencing or queuing parallel process
Scenario is as follows
There is one parent process say P1 and 4 child processes say A B C D

Displaying different page content, depending on the logged in user.
Hi all, I am new to ASP.net (and web development in general), and have a question about how I can di

need Array help
This is what I have to do.
$teamname[1] = "Red Sox"
$teamname[2] = "Gian

How to schedule the a job?
Hi,
I have prepared a task ( i.e. a procedure is prepare the file and send the same to con

Share admin accross websites
I'm using .net memberships and roles in one of my sites, but I need to be able to share logins and p

want to add a break after a certain amount of characters
i was wondering how to add a break in a blog post after a certain amount of characters... any idea o

PHP Blog help
Need help with posting comments in a word press blog? I have a comments page where the comments are

PHP If Else statement for breadcrumb
Hi

I am trying to use a PHP if else statement to display a breadcrumb link on wordpress

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash