Standard DES encryption script?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Can anybody point me to a tutorial or a short script that shows how to encrypt some text with salt into standard DES?

I know about the crypt()-function, but I'm currently writing a PHP script that should be working on whatever server it's on and it should always encrypt to standard DES, no matter what encryption is actually defined (MD5 etc.) on the server.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Alternatively, if someone knows a short script to create a "tripcode" with salt, tell me please.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
267 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Wierd echo error?
Hi, i got the most wierd php error ever and i don't know why..
Code: echo "<t

mysq_num_rows
Hi,

I want to use:

Code: if(mysql_num_rows($ergebnis2)==2)
how can the value 2, be

Is this Safe or Unsafe?
Hi i made a few pages with lots of peoples help now i just want to know if they are safe or not can

why isn't this PHP code working ???
it's suppose to find a name on the database.

<?php

$s = $_POST["lname&

WORDPRESS - Multiple Loops Only Going to One Post?
I have various pages with multiple loops and i need them to be individual to all other categories.

php is not recognized as an internal or external command
Hello,

I am trying to bake the code in CakePHP through my console.
I have changed my Path

ldap connection
We are using ldap to get user information from the domain controller. It was working before. Recentl

Accessing Infotype data in dialog program
Hi All
In Dialog programs attributes I didn't see any logical database field. How can I access

Serial number of exernal hard disk/Thumbdrive
Hi guys, I am new tio java networking concepts.Please tel me how to get Serial number of exernal

Undefined index: username HELP NEWBIE
I am trying a simple login/logout for my website. It works well with checking if the username exists

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash