Action on Delhi nuisance: sedition case registered against those who committed violence in Red Fort; Lookout notice issued against farmer leaders


Posted on 28th Jan 2021 03:08 pm by rohit kumar

The police are in action for the second consecutive day on the violence that took place on January 26 in the tractor parade of farmers in Delhi. At around noon on Thursday, the police issued lookout notices against the farmer leaders. That is, they will not be able to go abroad without permission, their passports will be confiscated. At the same time, an hour later, news came that the police had registered a case of treason against those who committed violence in the Red Fort.

 

However, it has not been known as to which leaders of the lookout notices have been issued and the names of whom in the sedition case. But, in the case of the lookout notice, sources say that notices have been issued against 20 of the 37 leaders against whom the police had filed an FIR on Wednesday.

 

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Demonstrations started against farmers

Farmers have been agitating against agricultural laws for over 2 months at Delhi's Sindhu border, but for the first time, they have faced a situation of protest themselves. On Thursday afternoon some people reached the Singhu border and started shouting slogans demanding to vacate the area. They were carrying placards, on which it was written that they would not bear the insult of the tricolor. These people were expressing displeasure over the Red Fort incident.

 

Fear of farmers - The government is preparing to send home

Heavy security forces are deployed at UP Gate police post at Ghazipur border in Delhi-Uttar Pradesh. Also, dozens of buses of UP Roadways are standing. In such a situation, the farmers fear that the government is preparing to send them home. But, they are saying that they will not go back at any cost.

 

Earlier, farmer leader Yudhveer Singh apologized for the incidents of violence, saying that what happened on Republic Day is shameful. I was near the Ghazipur border. Our people were not involved in the troublemakers who entered there. Still, I am ashamed and by fasting on 30 January we will make atonement. '

 

Police seeks answers from 20 farmer leaders in 3 days

Police has issued a notice to 20 farmer leaders asking why legal action should not be taken against you, reply it in 3 days. The names of 6 of the leaders who have been given notices have so far appeared. These leaders are Rakesh Tikait, Yogendra Yadav, Darshan Pal, Baldev Singh Sirsa, Balbir Singh Rajewal, and Jagtar Singh Bajwa. In the notice given by the police, it is also said that the demolition of the Red Fort on Republic Day is an anti-national activity.

 

The policemen, giving notice to Tikait, reached the Ghazipur border at 12.30 pm on Thursday. But, when Tikait did not come forward to take notice, the police pasted the notice on his tent. Jagtar Singh Bajwa also did not take notice, saying that he was in the meeting. In such a situation, the police returned by pasting the notice on their tent.

 

Amit Shah met policemen injured in violence

More than 300 Delhi Police personnel were injured in the nuisance on Tuesday. Many of them are still hospitalized. Home Minister Amit Shah reached Sushruta Trauma Center to know the condition of some of these jawans, 2 soldiers are admitted here. Shah will also go to know the condition of the soldiers admitted to Tirathram Hospital.

 

Threatening accent of tikait

An FIR has been lodged against Bharatiya Kisan Union spokesperson Rakesh Tikait over the violence at the tractor rally. However, his attitude has not changed. Tikait has now warned the government in a threatening tone. Because, on Wednesday at 8 pm on the Ghazipur border, Tikait got angry.

 

Tikait said that 'the government is working to spread panic. Police-administration should not do any such activity. If this type of action is done then all the borders are there. Ok ... and those farmers who are in the villages will tell them there. Then if there is any problem the local police station there will go there. This government should take full care. If any such action is there, then it will be the responsibility of the governments.

 

Police removed farmers in Baghpat

Along with Delhi Police, UP Police also appeared in action on Wednesday. At midnight they removed the farmers sitting on a dharna in Barut in Baghpat district of UP on the Delhi-Saharanpur highway. Here 40 days farmers were sitting on dharna.

 

The news also came of lathi-charge and the arrest of Brajpal Singh, who was commanding the movement. However, both these things have not been confirmed. On the other hand, after the action of the police, the farmers of Barot will hold a panchayat on Thursday to create a further strategy.

 

Farmer movement disintegrated after Delhi violence

The farmer movement, which has been going on peacefully for two months on the borders of Delhi, seems to be shattered after Tuesday's violence. On the one hand, the police are engaged in siege of miscreants and peasant leaders, on the other hand, there is a split between the peasant organizations. At 4 pm on Wednesday, the Rashtriya Mazdoor Kisan Sangathan and the Bharatiya Kisan Union (Bhanu) suddenly announced that they were separating from the movement.

 

Just an hour and a half later, news came that the farmers of the Bhanu faction were preparing to return home by removing their tents at the screaming border. Apart from this, the farmers' organizations also announced to postpone the February 1 parliament march.

 

The person who placed the religious flag on the Red Fort was identified

The incident of the Red Fort is the most talked about issue in the farmers' rally. Because the protesters involved in the rally did not follow the given route of the police and reached the Red Fort. There he created a fierce uproar and also placed a religious flag on the ramparts of the fort. A youth flagging the flag has now been identified. He hails from village Van-Tara Singh of Tarn Taran in Punjab, his name is Jugraj Singh (22). His grandfather Mahal Singh has said that Jugraj went to Delhi on 24 January. How did he reach the Red Fort and on whose request did he offer the Kesari flag? They do not know this.

 

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

Weather Update: Cyclonic storm Hamoon becomes dangerous, alert of heavy rain from Bengal to Tamil Nadu; Know the condition of other states including Delhi-UP

Changes are being seen in the weather of many states of the country. Light cold continues in the

IND vs NED: Team India's one-sided victory against Netherlands, got tremendous advantage in NRR

IND vs NED: India defeated Netherlands in their second match of the T20 World Cup to register the

Putin preparing to erase Britain and America from the world map! complete plan

Russia-Ukraine War: The war between Russia and Ukraine has been going on for the last eight month

The High Court asked the Center: Is it not the responsibility of the government to listen to the complaint if someone's job is lost due to the vaccine?

The Kerala High Court on Thursday asked the central government whether it is not the duty of the

Long waiting for US visa: 12 months wait to get verification stamp; Indians returning to US via Vietnam

Dream America is becoming a source of trouble for Indians. The wait for an interview appointment

IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell reveals the secret, why RCB are succeeding

SRH vs RCB: Glenn Maxwell, who played a key role in the Royal Challengers Bangalore win against S

730 doctors died in the second wave of the corona, know which state killed the most doctors

The Indian Medical Association has informed that 730 doctors have died in the second wave of the

Sri Lanka's Light Gul: Energy crisis deepens in the country which is financially crippled by a debt trap, 10 hours cut every day

The economic situation in Sri Lanka, which is trapped in the trap of Chinese debt, has already wo

Takeshi's Castle Trailer: Takeshi's Castle trailer released, could Bhuvan Bam replace Javed Jaffrey by becoming Titu Mama?

The Japanese game show 'Takeshi Castle' remains in the news for its new season. The show gained i

IND vs AUS: Cricket experts reacted to the scuffle between Kohli and Constas, Gavaskar and Vaughan gave their opinion

On the first day of the Boxing Day match being played between India and Australia in Melbourne, a

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash