
There was a stir in the film circles when the news of the separation of B-town star couple Govinda and Sunita Ahuja hit the headlines. After enjoying a happy married life for the last 37 years, the news of their sudden separation stunned the fans. However, now there is talk of reconciliation between them.
As soon as the rumor of Govinda's extramarital affair with a Marathi actress went viral, there was news that Sunita Ahuja had sent him a divorce notice. Govinda's lawyer also claimed that Sunita Ahuja had sent him a divorce notice 6 months ago and now both have resolved their relationship. Meanwhile, a video of Sunita is going viral.
Sunita spoke on the divorce rumor.
A video of Govinda's wife Sunita Ahuja is currently the talk of the town. In the video, she was seen dismissing the rumors of separation from her husband. Sunita said in the video, "We live separately, which means when she joined politics, my daughter was getting older and all the workers used to come to our house, so now that we have a young daughter, we roam around wearing shorts, so we took an office in front."
After clarifying, Sunita Ahuja said on the rumors of separation from her husband Govinda, "If any son of a mother can separate us in this world, me and Govinda, then he should come forward and show it."
Sunita said this about living separately.
This video of Sunita Ahuja is a few months old. In an interview, she stated that she and Govinda live in separate houses. In such a situation, people started speculating whether the two had separated. Then Sunita gave this statement. In recent times too, Sunita has made big revelations about her personal life many times. She also said that she celebrated her birthday alone and is now living her life for herself.
A disturbing scene has emerged after the Air India plane crash in Ahmedabad. So far, the bodies o
After the Indian Army's Operation Sindoor on Pakistani terrorist hideouts, there is news of a bla
'Insulted Baba Saheb, made us lose elections twice', PM Modi attacks Congress in Hisar.
The dream of the first plane flying from Maharaja Agrasen Hisar Airport came true on Monday. Prim
After the terrorist attack in Pahalgam on 22 April, India carried out Operation Sindoor and destr
People got great relief from the rain with a strong thunderstorm in Delhi last Sunday. The mercur
US President Donald Trump and 20 other top world leaders will attend a peace summit on the Gaza i
Jolly LLB 3: 'Don't worry about us', Bombay High Court dismisses petition against 'Jolly LLB 3'
The Bombay High Court has dismissed a petition filed against actor Akshay Kumar's upcoming film "
A trade war is going on between America and China, but along with this, a small trade war is also
In response to the terrorist attack in Pahalgam, the Indian Army destroyed the terrorist hideouts
Monsoon has knocked in many states of the country. There was a dust storm in Delhi-NCR on Thursda