Connection Timeout


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm using xmii 12.0

I'm calling a transaction as a web service from a windows application. I have a transaction that at times returns a large amount of data. When the data set get large I get the following message instead of the dataset:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
500 Connection Timeout
Error: 5
Component: ICM
Module: icxxthr.c
Line: 2698:
Server: XXXXXX

What I'm trying to determine is where is the time out coming from. What parameter controls this timeout value ? Is it a netweaver parameter ?

Any help would be appriecated.

Thank
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
104 Like 31 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Probably a simple error...
I'm getting the error -- Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /home/content/c/s/t/csteffen24

ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied
Dear All,

I am facing problem in taken backup from db13 it comes up with the following l

shift numbers with paging
Hi

How would i be able to display 10 numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
and when I click next

standard ALV application toolbar, into custom report....
HI,

I have a question regarding displaying standard ALV menu path and application toolbar

Filling gaps in dates
So i'm doing a query for sales data and my return array looks like this

('date' => '20

opening a window with after form submission
I know this this forum has nothing to do with JS, but i'm trying to use it with my php script.
<

C problem struct and string
Hi guys,

This is my first post and I'm hoping the experts here can help me solve my problem.<

NOOB needs help with upload file
The intent of this form is to create a folder for a client and upload an image into another folder '

Regarding accessing SQL query issued by any user in Oracle 10g
Hi all,
i want to know the queries issued by various users accessing a database...

array_combine() trouble w/csv file
I have a problem with a piece of code I wrote to import some records from a csv file into mysql. I h

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash