Error In Syntax


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I got this error:

Code: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '>' in /home/bucket/public_html/inc/func.ban.php on line 56

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
<?php
error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', '1');
// func.ban.php
// checks the ip to see if it is banned
function checkban($ip)
{
// querys database
$q = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `banned` WHERE `ip` = '$ip' LIMIT 1");
$get = mysql_num_rows($q);
// if found
if ($get == "1")
{
// deny user access
$r=mysql_fetch_array($q);
die("You have been banned from this website for $r[reason].");
}
}
// places a ban in the database
function addban($ip,$reason,$legnth)
{
// get current time
$time = time();
// inserts code into database
$insert = mysql_query("INSERT INTO `banned` (`ip`,`time`,`long`,`reason`) VALUES ('$ip', '$time', '$legnth', '$reason')") or die("Could not add ban.<br />".mysql.error()."");
echo "The ip address, $ip, has been added to the ban list.";
}
// deletes a ban from the database
function delban($id)
{
// runs a delete query
$delete = mysql_query("DELETE FROM `banned` WHERE `id` = '$id' LIMIT 1") or die("Could not remove ban.<br />".mysql.error()."");
echo "The ip address has been removed from the ban list.";
}
// lists the bans in the ban admin
function listbans()
{
// link to add ban
echo "<a href='accounts-banned.php?x=add'>Add Ban</a><p>";
echo "<table class="gridtable">
<thead>
<tr>
<th scope="col" align="center">IP Address</th>
<th scope="col" align="center">Reason</th>
<th scope="col" align="center">Legnth</th>
</tr>
</thead><tbody>";
// loop to show all band
$query = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `banned` ORDER BY time DESC");
$num = mysql_num_rows($query);
if ($num)
{
while ($r=mysql_fetch_array($query))
{
echo "<tr align="center">;
echo "<td>$r[ip]</td>";
echo "<td>$r[reason]</td>";
echo "<td><a href='accounts-banned.php?x=delete&id=$r[id]'>Delete</a></td>";
echo "</tr>;
}
}
echo "</tbody></table>";
}
?>

Line 56 is:
echo "<td>$r[ip]</td>";

Whats the problem?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
96 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Certain files upload, while others do not
I want to read the data from an uploaded file. Not sure why, but it only uploads for certain files.

unexpected T_STRING
error log "[Sat Jan 09 18:27:58 2010] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Parse error: syntax error

Confusing Functions
So, I've been reading up on Functions and I like them! However, I need some help using variables in

Grids not displaying decimals, and behaving differently on different PCs?
Hello,

I coded a relatively simple MII application that allows data from a form to be add

Running External Scripts
I am very new to PHP and am not even sure what I'm asking is possible. I have just installed mediaW

Not Loading Function Into Div
I'm not sure whether to put this under the php forum or ajax forum but because I tink it's more of a

JSON SORT WITH PHP
I have two products that I want to sort by say "Id:17, value: xxx" using php
The page w

How to secure my login data to my database?
Hi there,

It may be a stupid question but I don't know how to secure my login data to my data

Optimize Code
Just started getting into the use of cookies. The following code will redirect users to a set URL s

$action = "insert"; //$action = $_GET['action'];
$action = "insert";
//$action = $_GET['action'];

why is this invalid type? I am

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash