How to add an image/C++ OpenGL?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

I have been trying to look online for this and, so far, I haven't found anything useful. I would like to add a .bmp image to an OpenGL window. The lines here (GL_LINES), are irrelevant, something else to put with the image.

I’m fairly new to C++. I would appreciate it if anybody could help with anything.
void myDisplay(void) { glClear(GL_COLOR_BUFFER_BIT); // clear the screen glBegin(GL_LINE_LOOP); glVertex2i(318,0); glVertex2i(318,250); glVertex2i(322,250); glVertex2i(322,0); glEnd(); //I want to add "Tiger (left)_.bmp" here glFlush(); // send all output to display }
Thanks.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
319 Like 48 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

my login script page is not working on remote computers
hi my login is working on my computer, but when i tried 2 computers from 2 different locations, they

HTML Form Server Side Validation
Hi, Im new here, im currently doing a website for a friend, and I have designed using snippets from

extract a file from zip file
hi,
i know how to unzip a zip file in php, but is there a way to just extract a certain file only

Send inserts to mysql thru port 80
Hi!

I have an application that must do some inserts in a mysql db. This db is behind a firewa

I would like "for" to wait 5 sec
I would like my 'for' loop to wait 5 sec before second iteration.

for ($i=0; $i<10

Amend code to allow multiple attachments
Hi

I have a php page that allows the user to browse to a file (image) then sumbit, the confi

Random Number Generation And Probability
Hello, I am working on a function which has to insert data into a SQL table.

we have to suppl

Handling text changed in text box control using Ajax
I need to create a web form with a text box control. When someone types text into the textbox I nee

What are the two different files you download to update kernel?
What are the two different files you download to update kernel?

Internal class functions don't seem to get executed.
Hi. Can someone please put me out of my misery on this. I don't write much PHP and this has me baffl

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash