How to add an image/C++ OpenGL?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

I have been trying to look online for this and, so far, I haven't found anything useful. I would like to add a .bmp image to an OpenGL window. The lines here (GL_LINES), are irrelevant, something else to put with the image.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I’m fairly new to C++. I would appreciate it if anybody could help with anything.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
void myDisplay(void) { glClear(GL_COLOR_BUFFER_BIT); // clear the screen glBegin(GL_LINE_LOOP); glVertex2i(318,0); glVertex2i(318,250); glVertex2i(322,250); glVertex2i(322,0); glEnd(); //I want to add "Tiger (left)_.bmp" here glFlush(); // send all output to display }
Thanks.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
319 Like 48 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Validating time
Hi Guys

what do you think of the following approach to validate a 24hour time:

http://

PHP Code To Change Font Color in Table Cell
I would appreciate help with the following snippet of my php code. I am just trying to change the f

breaking a text file into paragraphs based on strings
I have a text file of email addresses that is all squished together. It looks like this:

abc

There was a problem with the request. (Code: 0)
Any Idea what could cause this? I get it randomly at best. But with both IE and FF. It derives from

Need help: how to catch acess of undefined class properties
Hello. I am learning OO with PHP and have hit a problem.
Some code runs as perfectly valid code,

please, need help coding this voting for your favorite car polling system.
hi, my code needs a lot of work, but i want to be able to let users vote on their favorite car, upda

set xml path in flash when xml created in memorystream and webrequest
i am creating an xml file using memory stream and i want to load this xml file into the flash on cli

mails going in spam??
The mails I sent to folks in my database using mail(function) are going in spam??

Any idea ho

Using system() and bringing back the results
I am aware that you can use system() within PHP to execute system commands, but I was wondering if t

am I using this for loop correctly
Dear buddies!

Right now I am generating a report with some details for all the dealers.

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash