How to read CSS message data

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,
I have a requirement here. When working as a Dev angel for multiple customers its really difficult to manage the message inflow and status with accuracy. Hence i am planning to develop an application which can retrive(only reading) the data from CSS and interpret the same to quickly arrive at decisons for the message. As a first set i need to read the message data from CSS. Are there any APIs available for the same. I guess SAP developer dashboard has some what similar functionality but with very limited scope. May be if somebody can comment on the technology/machanism behind pulling the data into dashboard?
Any comments here?
Regards

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
126 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

The page should be expire when cilck back button
hi,
i'm new to php world.
i create user registration page.
when i submit it,data goes to my

quick question about System Change Number(SCN) in FlashBack Query topic
i know tht we can get the SCN of the database using flashback concept as follows

SQL>

Regarding accessing SQL query issued by any user in Oracle 10g
Hi all,
i want to know the queries issued by various users accessing a database...

PHP Error
On my .php page I have a drop down box that has several names in it. When a user clicks the name &am

Consuming third party Payment Gateway API from Procedure.
Hi All,

First of all i would like to thank all the people of the oracle forum for providi

SAP Project Module
I have seen in the SAP Project Module,plan cost and budget are not equal and even difference is sign

Help me with some material on Open Text Overview.
Hi Experts,
Please help me out with some material on Open Text. I have been supporting AP Workf

Removing Title From database problem
Hi again ! i am having an issue with updating database. When i update any price of a title it remove

PHP - HTML
Could anyone give me some GOOD sample links for php - html email tutorial.

Thanks!

have trouble in a if condition
The if below is working ok, it check when indexes, name, zipcode and state are empty.
Code: &

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash