How to read CSS message data

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 01:33 pm by admin

Hi,
I have a requirement here. When working as a Dev angel for multiple customers its really difficult to manage the message inflow and status with accuracy. Hence i am planning to develop an application which can retrive(only reading) the data from CSS and interpret the same to quickly arrive at decisons for the message. As a first set i need to read the message data from CSS. Are there any APIs available for the same. I guess SAP developer dashboard has some what similar functionality but with very limited scope. May be if somebody can comment on the technology/machanism behind pulling the data into dashboard?
Any comments here?
Regards

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
126 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Change Web page language
i doing this thing first time but i dont find any suitable solution for it. On the demand of user. I

Unidentified index error in a simple form
I have been trying to make an HTML form that is handled by a PHP script. So far my attempts to get i

Storing user data help?
Hey Guys,

I'm not use if this question is to broad but I can always give you more informatio

nouveau swiss montres à vendre, vente en ligne.
[b]Montres accessoires Royaume-Uni[/b] [b][url=http://www.watchesreplica.co/fr/audemars-piguet-c-386

Help with ORDER BY
Hello. I would like to order by ascending States, then Cities, then Gyms in the following code, but

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Google+ Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Operation not allowed when innodb_forced_recovery > 0.