How to read CSS message data


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,
I have a requirement here. When working as a Dev angel for multiple customers its really difficult to manage the message inflow and status with accuracy. Hence i am planning to develop an application which can retrive(only reading) the data from CSS and interpret the same to quickly arrive at decisons for the message. As a first set i need to read the message data from CSS. Are there any APIs available for the same. I guess SAP developer dashboard has some what similar functionality but with very limited scope. May be if somebody can comment on the technology/machanism behind pulling the data into dashboard?
Any comments here?
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Regards
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
126 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Grabbing Values From an Array for Posting
I have a grid array that I am using with a form that when it hits the currently named test.php it lo

Function module "DPS_CHECK_TABLE_EXISTS" not found (after OSS 1422843 impl)
Dear All,

I implemented Note OSS 1422843.

When i execute the new report RSPO20

convert static html data into dynamic
hi all

i need to convert a website which has static above 2000 articles into dynamic and add

Displaying Multidimensional Arrays...about to put my head in a vice, PLEASE HELP
I am fairly new to PHP and MySQL and I have a problem which I have been trying to resolve for days.

Having Problem with Date
l have a submit buttom where user have the possibility to add a date to specify when his message s

Problem with umlauts and UTF-8
Hello every1,

I'm creating my own little CMS at the moment and got some problems with the cha

A rank users order by points
I want to make an insert from table 'rank' , with number (rank) from the cod blow, to fild users.ran

how to export excel file in same server
My first post - php newbie, so appreciate your support.

I'm currently using headers to save w

my login script page is not working on remote computers
hi my login is working on my computer, but when i tried 2 computers from 2 different locations, they

How to file_get_contents when login required?
Hello!

I am trying to read data from a page that you have to be logged into to view, I am try

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash