IIS on 2003 anon access disabled issue


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have an IIS server that belongs to a domain, and anonymous access is turned off for all my sites. Users that belong to the 'WebUsers' domain group are granted access to these sites. The issue is when the user is logged on as one of these web users, if he goes to: https://iisserver then he automatically accesses the page, without a usernamepassword login message box popping up. But if he goes to: https://iisserver.domainname.com then the windows login popup DOES come up. What is the difference here? If the user types in the same info that he logged into windows with in this box (domainnameusername and password), then he can access the page, so the login and access is solid, there must be some kind of configuration I'm missing. My SSL certificate is tied to the iisserver.domainname.com name , if that helps.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
257 Like 16 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Help me with some material on Open Text Overview.
Hi Experts,
Please help me out with some material on Open Text. I have been supporting AP Workf

Problem with creating FI documents
Hi, Experts!

when i create Fi doc. with standart transaction, i ve been had such problem

Select all entries from database that include a phrase
I have a database of clubs - one of the categories is meeting time and place
I would like to have

Select Rows as Columns..
is there a way to select COLUMN_NAME from user_tab_columns where table_name='TABLENAME';
and ha

pass form variables straight to email, no database required?
hello all,

im working on this form...

http://www.adobedayevents.com/project_request/pr

issues verifying if user is logged in
I am having issues when a user logs in via asp Login control, the IsAuthenticated still seems to com

Not Loading Function Into Div
I'm not sure whether to put this under the php forum or ajax forum but because I tink it's more of a

Redirect not working after making a POST/GET
Hi Everyone,

I am a novice in PHP. Here I have 2 pages, one page with a textbox and button an

Multiple Pages
Hi. Im very new to php. I'm trying to create a basic login/registration page.

So I have a bas

Not capturing all the information we require in the form.......
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you would share some more of your knowledge today, I'm hoping it

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash